chapter twelve

uniform^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feeling some brush their hand against the scar that lays on her stomach, Hunter jumps up and punches them across their face. Hearing a familiar groan, she starts panicking.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry I thought you were Olivia." Hunter quickly says.

"Fuck, just what I needed." He says letting her help him up.

"Holy shit, did I do that?" She asks in shock looking at his face.

"No but you could've if you wanted to." He says with a lovesick smile.

"Dumbass." She says about to kiss him until his nose starts bleeding.

"Damn it, don't tilt your head backwards." Hunter says when he starts to so making him stop immediately. Helping him lay down she quickly starts rambling put questions only to stop when he starts softly laughing.

"What?" She asks confused.

"You are just adorable." He explains as she starts blushing as she unbuttons his shirt.

"At least take me out to dinner first." He says making her laugh as she softly hits him on the chest.

"Do you have painkiller, first aid kit, cold compress, or all three?" She asks watching as another smile appears on his face.

"You know about cars and beatings?" He asks in shock.

"i'm perfect in many ways, love." She replies.

"Who did this shit?" She now asks looking at his wounds.

"Nevermind that. I swear from now on, I'm not fighting anyone." He says in response.

"It was Ronnie, wasn't it?" She takes a guess shocking him.

"That guy is crazy. He's after you Gabi, you can't go out alone." He says answering her question.

"You can't either." She replies.

"I'm serious." Nick says trying not to look at her lips.

"So am I." Hunter says doing the same.

"Well then let's stop going out alone, both of us." He says flirting.

"Not the most romantic way to say you want to spend more time with me." Hunter says dabbing his wounds more.

"Do you want to spend more time with me?" He asks hopefully.

"Just a little but I can't, Olivia is still here." She answers.

"Do you still have feelings for her?" He asks taking the answer the wrong way.

"Does it hurt?" Hunter asks rubbing circles on his chest.

"Quite a lot." Nick replies.

"What about here? Or here." She asks touching different places that lay on his torso.

"What are you doing?" He asks smiling.

"I need to check your sensitivity, you might have a damaged nerve." She lies.

"The heat of your hands won't help with the swelling." He points out.

"Then I won't use my hands." She says climbing on top of him. Gently leaving kisses on his scars around his chest, she slowly works her way up to his neck. Leaving love bites in the wake, she finds a certain spot making him whimper. Smirking at the sound she finally makes it to his lips where she crashes hers onto them. As they continue to kiss this time she presses down on him. 

"What happened to the innocent girl that I once knew?" He asks as his voice slightly shakes when they pull apart.

"She got corrupted." Hunter answers as she now trails the kisses to his v-line.

"We're being bad again, freckles." He says as he leans his head back with deep breaths.

"Would you rather me stop?" She asks with a raspy voice that makes him harden even more than he already was. As she feels the movement under he she slowly starts rocking back and forth making him let out soft moans at the friction.

As she sees the lights from the patio turn on, she climbs off of him with a fake pout.

"Guess the fun is over." She says walking away from him as he glares at her figure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting fitted for her new uniform at her new school, she turns slightly hearing Nick walk in.

"You got two letters from the school." Her mom says handing her the mail.

Opening one she squeals in excitement as she sees she made captain on the football team. But what she doesn't notice is the look Nick gives her as the skirt rides up her thighs.

"Mom look." She says practically throwing it at her.

"Congratulations sweetie." Her mom says hugging her tightly.

"What does the other one say?" Noah asks from her seat at the table. As she opens it she notices this one is a fake.

"Just them congratulating me some more." She answers sharing a look with Nick as she walks out making him follow after her. (A/N: walk em like a dog.)

"What is it?" He asks as they make it into the hallway as she hands it to him.

'I'm really going to make you suffer' the note reads.

"If you get one more of these, I am gonna kill his psychotic ass." Nick says with anger coating his voice.

"It's okay, so far he has only been all bark and no bite." She says hopeful.

"But that is the problem Gabi, we never know when he will strike." He explains.

Smiling softly at him, she brings him into a hug. Feeling him tense beneath her she draws figures into his back making him relax and hug her back.

"Everything will work out okay?" She says with a smile making him peck her lips and agree.

"You coming today?" He asks when she lets him go.

"To whatever surprise thing you have going on? Then yes." She answers making him grin.

"Perfect, see you out in the car love." Nick says running upstairs to his room and her do the same only to her own room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: sorry about the short ass chapter, I just want to get to the fight scene. hope you enjoyed <3)