chapter eighteen

same outfit^^^

*mature

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hunter!" She hears her mother yell as she sits in the ambulance.

"Mama!" She yells back, jumping into her arms.

"Are you okay?" Rafaella asks looking at the blood that coated her daughter.

"Watched him get shot but yeah i'm good." Hunter replies nonchalantly.

"Did he do anything to you?" She asks panicked.

"No, thankfully." The younger girl answers.

Turning around, she watches with a sad smile as Nick is comforted by his father. Grimacing towards a scream, she feels three bodies collide with her.

"Please tell me you are okay." Noah says with tears rolling down her cheeks as her best friends give a pat down to Hunter.

"Girls, I am okay. I promise." She says pushing them off her only to be smacked in the head by Anya.

"Why the hell did you not lock the door?" She asks in a stern tone.

"Because I was happy and had no other thoughts." Hunter explains making Ev nod in understanding.

"Speaking of we have a lot to talk about, so get some rest tonight." Ev says as they hug her one more time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearing the door open, Hunter turns to see the love of her life.

"Sup, step bro." She says with a mischievous smirk.

"Seriously?" He asks leaning on the doorframe.

"I almost died, I am allowed to joke." She says in response.

"And to think I stayed up so we could be alone." He replies chuckling slightly.

"Oh, shut up." She replies bringing him into a kiss. Falling on to the bed, he pins her down with their lips never detaching.

"You are so beautiful." He comments gazing at her underneath him. His hand moves down to cup her face, his other wandering down her body, exploring. 

She gasps as his hand stops on her inner thigh and drops in between her legs. Something close to a whine and grumble leaves her throat as he continues to tease her, just barely touching her as he trails open mouthed kisses down her neck.

"Patience, love." He says with an amused chuckle that leaves her squirming in his grasp.

As she runs her hands down his chest, taking time to traces circles over his abs. "Off, now." She says tugging on the fabric.

"Then this goes off too." He replies tugging on her own.

"Deal." She says with a smile as they remove their clothes. Sucking in a breath at the feeling of their naked bodies rubbing against each other, she flips them over so she straddles him.

Looking up at him for consent she slowly lowers herself onto him making him moan. Wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her lips against his yet again, she smiles at the whine that comes from him due to slow movements.

As his hips buck up, she pushes him back down to revel in the feeling as she moves up and down. Moving her hips to match his rhythm, she uses the curses coming from under his breath as encouragement to move faster.

The familiar feeling she has grown accustomed to builds up but before she can say anything, he flips them around and smirks at her.

"Fuck." She whispers as he moves at the speed he did at the beach.

"You close, freckles?" He asks as her eyes roll back in pleasure only to receive a 'mhmm', making him move his hand to her neck.

"Words." He demands as he squeezes.

"Yes, I am." She responds as she feels the pleasure become too much.

"Shit." She says as she can barely think straight making his smirk widen.

As he taps her thigh in a signal to cum, she does as he follows behind her.

"You okay?" He asks as he rolls off of her.

"Yes." She answers as she hazilly smiles at him.

"I love you." He blurts out gazing at her lovingly.

"Wait, what did you just say?" She asks turning around.

"I said I love you." Nick replies.

"I can't believe it, did Ev tell you?" She asks smiling.

"What?" He feigns confusion.

"About saying I love you in this moment? We talked about it when she did my hair." She says laughing.

"No." He says making her give him a pointed look.

"Okay, it was Atlas." He answers rolling his eyes at her successful look.

"But I would've said it anyway." He says kissing her forehead.

"I doubt it." She says moving her hair around her shoulders.

"Well, believe it. Because it's true." He says twirling her hair around his fingers.

"I love you." She says kissing him softly and laying her head on his chest, not knowing of the conversation going on outside.

Maybe the saying was true, happiness only lasts so long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: holy shit, it's done. well, for now. I still plan to update bonus chapters until the new movie comes out but until then, thank you for reading <3)