Part 1; Chapter 1- Visions Academy

~Third person POV~

   Walking up the staircase of the Morales', (Y/n) knocked on the door, her Visions Academy outfit already on. Her white button-down, blue tie, grey sweater, and plaid skirt made her look slightly ridiculous when she was outside of school. Her parents put her into Visions Academy a year ago and when she heard Miles was going this year, she was ecstatic. 

   The door opened, revealing Rio Morales, Miles's mother. "Hi, Mrs. Morales!" The (h/c) chirped happily. "Buenos días, (Y/n)." She gave the girl a little peck on the head as a greeting. Miles ran out of the door behind his mother but was stopped as she was peppering him with kisses. "Mom. I gotta go..." Miles whined, feeling embarrassed to be kissed by his mom in front of his best friend. "In a minute." Lightly laughing at the scene, (Y/n) loved Miles's parents. They worked hard for their son to have the best life possible, and she admired them for that. They were like her second family. Groaning, Miles rolls his bag down the steps as Mrs. Morales waves goodbye to the two kids. "Papá! Llamame! See you Friday!" Giving a polite wave to her friend's mother, (Y/n) and Miles walked down the street to head to school. "Okay, mami. Hasta luego!"

    "Are you excited, Miles?" (Y/n) asked in hopes of starting a conversation. "Eh, I would rather be staying here to the honest." The curly-haired teen responded, looking ahead at his old middle school. "But you might make it more bearable." Feeling bashful at his answer, (Y/n) looked away with a big smile. "I hope so."

"Ohhhhh. Look who's back! Yo, what's going on, bro?" One of Miles's old schoolmates asked. "Hey, I'm just walking by, how you doing?" 

"Miles! ¿Te va bien en la escuela?" 

"Seguro que si"

Everyone Miles came across, they made conversation with him. Though (Y/n) was happy she finally had someone to talk to when she was at school, she felt guilty that Miles had to leave all his other friends behind to go somewhere he didn't want to be. 

"We miss you, Miles!"

"You miss me? I still live here!" He paused and turned back toward the girl who said that to him. "Wait, you miss me?" Rolling her eyes, she lightly pushed him forward. "Pay attention before you trip on your laces." She teased him playfully. She felt a little jealous that all these people missed him, especially the girls. 

"Come on, let's have some fun." He filled out some nametag stickers from his bag to show the girl. "If we get caught, it's all your fault." Miles playfully rolled his eyes and slap one of the stickers on a light pole. "We're not gonna get caught, you worry too much." He hands one to her as they continued walking down the street, putting some more stickers on the road as they walked. 

"Hey, watch this." Miles caught her attention. He hoped he would impress the girl by getting a sticker on the street sign. He pushed his suitcase away and jumped, successfully getting his name tag sticker on it before tripping over his shoelaces, causing him to fall into the street. 

Quietly cursing in shock, the girl ran toward him, checking if he scraped something. "Are you okay?" She asked in concern. Before the boy could reply, police sirens could be heard from their right. They both knew who it was. Miles let out a groan of annoyance as (Y/n) smiled at the police car awkwardly, lifting her hand up in a small wave. 

Sitting together in the back, Miles stared up with a bored expression, (Y/n) sat beside him, staring out the window at all the people running around the city in hopes of making it to work on time. "Seriously, Dad, walking would have been fine." 

"You can walk plenty on Saturday when you peel those stickers off." Giving Miles a look of 'I told you so', the boy's eyebrows shot up in shock. "You saw that? I don't know if that was us, Dad." (Y/n) tried not to laugh at his expressions.