Prologue- Let's do this one more time...

~Third person POV~

 "Alright, let's do this. My name is (Y/n) Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider when I was twelve, granting me spider-like powers."

   Walking through a room inside her father's workplace, (Y/n) looked at all the interesting machines and inventions that lay around the area. Holding a notebook in her hands, the child failed to notice a black spider crawling up her white lab coat. 

   Hearing her father calling her name, the girl quickly turned to follow the blond. Feeling a sting on the back of her hand, she paused and looked at where the source was coming from, she lightly shrieked and flung her hand around, the now dead spider going flying somewhere in the room. She rubs her hand and brushes off what just happened and runs after her dad. As she runs away, the spider twitches a few times, glitches bouncing off of the arachnid as it dies. 

"I've been training with my father to earn my title as the one and only Spider-girl. I've saved some cats from trees, helped old ladies cross the road, save some teens from buying an awful-looking shirt, and still make it to dinner on time, you get my point."

Letting go of her web, (Y/n) took off her mask and lowered her black hood as she ran toward the dead body of her friend who lay in the rubble of a collapsed building. 

"I lost my best friend, Ned Leeds..."

(Y/n) swung around the city, looking out for any petty thieves or troubled civilians who need help carrying their groceries. 

"But I always was ready to help those who needed it. It's what a Spider person does. As my dad always told me, with great power, comes great responsibility."

(Y/n) wore a blue and white spider suit with a small black hood to add a little extra touch to her suit. Swinging around, she noticed her best friend whom she met just a few months after becoming a spider person walking down the street, backpack on containing what she assumed were spray cans. The teen smiled warmly under the mask seeing him, just from seeing his black curly hair she felt giddy.

"I met my now best friend in elementary, we kind of both have a bond over art. His graffiti art is to die for."

Continuing to swing around the city, the girl did a flip off of the buildings before shooting a web onto another building, sending her flying into the air, causing her to let out a loud 'woo-hoo!'. 

"I was doing pretty great, and soon my dad would be letting me join him for his more intense missions. I would say everything is going pretty great so far!"

-------------------

Hello and thank you for choosing to read my story! I've been in love with the spider verse movies ever since I saw the first movie in theaters in December of 2018! The second I left the theater I went on Wattpad to find any Miles stories that I could. I wanted to write one for years but the second movie brought that motivation back so I'm attempting to write for both movies as fast as I can before that motivation goes away, the writers who get it, get it.

I also wanted to add that I want this story to be as inclusive as possible! I made Peter your dad but never specified if he is your biological father or your adoptive father. If you wish to be his biological daughter, please go ahead! If you want to be his adoptive daughter, that's okay too! Obviously, not everyone looks like Mary Jane or Peter.

I also will try my best to not include descriptions about height, hair, and clothes. This will be hard considering that's what I am best at describing when it comes to details, but I want everyone to be happy with this story!

I hope you guys enjoy and have fun! Please do comment, I promise I read and get overjoyed when I get notifications from you guys!