Part 2; Chapter 3- Mumbattan

~Third person POV~

The duo ran down the fire escape and threw off their civilian clothes, replacing them with their suits. Jumping to the ground, Miles started to unzip his pants until a dog's bark caught the two's attention. Miles quickly rezipped his pants. 

The two zipped after Gwen unnoticed. Jumping onto the train tracks, Miles and (Y/n); now unmasked, watched Gwen swing into a black portal. Police were surrounding the apartment. Miles went invisible and (Y/n) stealthily swung into the building. Miles stood a few feet from Gwen while (Y/n) stuck herself to the ceiling, the darkness making it hard to see her. The apartment was destroyed, with holes and rubble everywhere. Gwen released three orange orbs out of her watch as they scanned the room. Miles quickly grabbed (Y/n) by the waist and tugged her over an air vent to stay unnoticed. 

Scanning the room, a picture of Doc Ock and an unknown man stood in front of the supercollider, both of them smiling. Looking beside it, frames of spiders were on the floor, one of them reading 'Earth-42 deceased :(' were seen too. Gwen tapped her watch. "Show me what happened."

A hologram of The Spot walked into the room holding many tubes in his arms. "I need more spots! It was right where my-- my nose would've been, I need a lot more of that dimensional juice or whatever," 

"Shoot." The hiding heroes whispered under their breath.

"Shoot!" Gwen yelled, messing with her watch again. 

The Spot glitched around the room, putting together a contraption. "It could generate a little more dark energy!" He mumbled to himself as he put two tubes together.

"Shoot..." Miles and (Y/n) muttered again. 

"This is what I love about science!"

"Shoot, shoot, shoot!" 

"I just need to get to a dimension with a collider...and Spider-Man and Spider-Girl...I'll make you two pay for everything you two took away from me. This should work!" His mini collider turned on and The Spot slowly put a finger in the beam. "Or vaporize me and everything in this building!" He laughed. "Oh, what the heck." He put his finger in. 

"Shoot." The three whispered in unison. 

The dark matter started sucking in the villain, pulling his chest into the beam. The faceless man started to glitch and groan in pain. The three heroes watched with wide eyes at the scene in front of him. Two portals opened over and below the man, sucking him into the void, and disappeared. 

"Shoot."

The small black beam exploded, shooting holes throughout the building. "Oh no, why why why why why?!" Gwen groaned to herself. "Gwen, Gwen, Gwen, Gwen G-"

"Gwen!"

A hologram of a woman appeared behind the teenager. She had dark skin and a red and yellow outfit. Her curly hair was in and she had goggles on. She also appeared pregnant. "Hi! Whatcha doing?" 

"Nothing! Uh-- all good, yeah, everything's good. Um...bye!" Gwen clicked her watch and the woman disappeared. 

She reappeared "Where's uh-- the bad guy you were supposed to monitor?"

"I just stepped out for a moment."

"Dude!"

"Look, he's just some villain of the week."

"Lyla!" The woman called despite the teenager's protest. An ai with short brown hair, a large white coat, and pink sunglasses appeared beside the woman. "Calculating."

A map opened in front of them. "Oh look there--" A dot moved somewhere else. "nevermind." It moved again, the ai chasing after it. "Slippery guy." 

"Did you go see your little friends?"