Part 1; Chapter 5- Meeting The Other Spider-Men

~Third person POV~

On the Hudson Valley bus back home, Gwen, Miles, and (Y/n) sat together while Peter lay down in the back. Miles and (Y/n) sat in one seat while Gwen sat in the row beside them. "He broke this?" Gwen asked as she examined the broken override key. She looked at Miles as if she didn't believe him. 

"Yeah. He's actually really embarrassed about it. So, just keep it between us, okay?" Miles lied. 

(Y/n) laughed and fiddled with her mask. She had her jacket back on that she left in the woods and listened to their conversation. "I know where we can make a new one. And we won't let him break it this time." (Y/n) told the two with a smirk, remembering her and her dad's lab at her Aunt May's house. 

(Y/n)'s smirk drops as she looked at the blonde. "I'm really sorry about your friend. The same thing happened to me..." 

Gwen looked at the two teenagers with an empathetic look. "I know how hard this is, to have to figure this stuff out on your own. It's kinda nice not being the only spider person around." The three shared a soft smile with one another.

"Yeah. If you ever decide to do friends again, I could always open up two slots."

(Y/n) let out a small snort. "We'll make sure to stay out of your hair this time."

Gwen let out a chuckle. "I'll keep you posted."

(Y/n) yawned and rested her head on the curly-haired boy's shoulder. Since what happened to her father, she hasn't had any sleep and didn't even have a chance to close her eyes since this new dimension Spider-Man appeared. 

Miles slightly stiffened at the contact, slowly looking over at the (h/c) girl resting on him before smiling fondly. "Cool."

Making it to Aunt May's house, the four Spider-people stood on the sidewalk as Peter shot a web at the doorbell, he looked at the home nervously. There were gifts all around the house from Spider-Man fans to show respect. "We should probably go." 

Gwen gave Peter a look. "Peter, we're literally on the doorstep."  Peter started to walk away talking to himself. "Bad idea, bad idea, this is a bad idea--"

(Y/n) deadpanned and webbed his back, yanking him toward the three. "It'll be fine."

They could see a woman's silhouette in the door's window as it slowly opened. "You guys are all very sweet but no more fans today, please." May mutter as she had a bat in her hands. Lifting her eyes to see Peter, they widened in shock. "Hi, Aunt May" (Y/n) waved sheepishly. 

"I'm not ready for this." Peter sighed to himself.

May dropped the bat and slowly walked up to the brunette. "Peter?..." She whispered as she slowly raised a hand to his cheek. "Hey, Aunt May... So this is going to sound crazy... but I'm pretty sure that I'm from an--"

"An alternate dimension." 

Raising his eyebrows, Peter looked at Aunt in mild shock. "Yeah.." She gave him a small smile "You look tired, Peter." He snorted. "Well, I am tired." May started to look him over. "And older.." She noticed his gut. "And thicker." 

"Yeah, I've heard that already."

(Y/n) looked over at a sheepish Miles from that statement. 

"Oh jeez, are those sweatpants?"

"Yup. That's what they are." Gwen muttered.

Miles took a step toward May. "I was there... when it all happened. I am so sorry."

May looked over at the boy with a small smile. "And what dimension are you from?"

"Brooklyn."

"(Y/n) has told me a lot about you." Eyes widening in shock, the girl felt embarrassed as she attempted to hide herself from May's confession as Peter pat her head.