Part 1; Chapter 8- Saving Brooklyn

~Third person POV~

Swinging under Fisk Tower, the teenagers could hear a fight going on in the supercollider room. Miles turned invisible while (Y/n) hid in the dark. Fisk's henchmen were shooting at Gwen and the other spiders while Doc Ock was choking Peter with one of her tentacles. "You help Peter, I'll help the others!" (Y/n) told her lover.

An invisible hand squeezes her hand before the girl felt a whoosh of air leave her. Thwipping a web into the ceiling, (Y/n) swung over the beam to kick away some of Fisk's henchmen. The girl landed beside Gwen who was hiding behind a metal barrel. "Hey, Gwen!" The girl said cheerfully, webbing away some of the armed men. "(Y/n)?" The girl asked in shock, clearly not expecting to see her here.

 "How are you?"

The girl glitched in response. 

"I'll take that as alright!" 

Webbing her way toward Peter and Miles, she crouched between the two. "Hi, Peter."

"(Y/n)! You're here too!"

"Hey, look who's here!" Spider-Ham yells as he fights off more bad guys.

"Miles! (Y/n)!"

Peter put his hand on one of their shoulders. "I love you! I am so proud of you guys! Do I want kids?"

A piece of the ceiling was thrown in between the three of them. "Oh yeah. I forgot about her." Peter grumbled as Doc Ock continued to throw more pieces of the ceiling at them. The three fight Doc Ock as a box was lowered from the floor and into the beam. "Well, that doesn't look promising." 

Chaos was rising in the room as things were flying around and all the spiders were fighting the villain. "On your left! On your right! I got 5 o'clock, 3 o'clock, 2 o'clock! Every direction!" 

Doc Ocks tentacles grabbed Peter, Miles, and (Y/n) by the throat, shoving them into the wall. The beam started to change colors and buildings started to come through, gravity started to harshly pull on the heroes as they attempted to grip the ceiling, but it was futile as they fell and crashed into the side of a tower. "Guys are you seeing this?!" Miles yelled as all the spiders attempted to dodge all the cars, buildings, and even snowmen flying around. 

"Looks like our dimensions are coming to us," Gwen stated. The four landed on top of the collider, watching all the chaos around them.

"It does look cool though, right?" Peter asked.

"We gotta get back up there." Before (Y/n) could say anything more, their spidey senses tingled and turned around. Doc Ock stood a few feet away from them, a bus in her tentacles. She throws the vehicle at the four, causing them to quickly swing away together. 

Going to the other side of the collider, Gwen webbed a piece of billboard, throwing it up to Doc Ock. Spider-Girl and Spider-Gwen jump at the villain but Gwen glitches, making her vulnerable to Doc Ock's punch, sending her crashing into (Y/n), the two falling toward the beam.

"(Y/n)! Gwen!" Miles's voice yelled as he jumped after the girls. Snapping out of it, (Y/n) quickly webs Gwen's stomach, pulling her toward (Y/n) and reaching her hand out for Miles to take. He latches onto her wrist successfully. "I like your suit," Gwen stated.

"Thanks. I made it myself." He shot a web out to Peter and he grabbed it. "That was adorable, team! Now hold on tight!" He pulled the web, sending the three teenagers back at Doc Ock.

One by one, Miles, (Y/n), Gwen, and finally Peter each punch Doc Ock in the face, Gwen, Miles, and (Y/n) all punching her at the same time, sending her flying. The three fist-bumped and watched the woman fall. Launching herself back, the four spiders got into a fighting stance. "Buckle up guys, this is going to take a while," Gwen said.