OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes OC Idea

Name: Materia

Appearance:

Age: 200+

Villain Level: -100

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 170 Lbs

Abilities: Subatomic Manipulation (Materia is able to sense and manipulate matter and energy at the sub-atomic level by sheer willpower, meaning that organic and inorganic matter can be changed into anything he desires, for example, he can augment normally unhealthy food such as cakes and other sweets into nutritious foods as well as re-arrange the environment; He can fly by lowering the density of the air around him as well as creating force fields; He is capable of  psionically manipulating energy for a variety of effects, including the creation of shields formed from hard light energy, which are capable of absorbing concussive impacts, constructs, made from the same energy as the force fields, and powerful energy blasts, which are capable of affecting matter with concussive and/or explosive force; By using his matter manipulating powers, he is able to levitate, propel and manipulate objects and matter with the energy of his thoughts; With his powers, he can create energy constructs; By using his ability to manipulate matter on a sub-atomic level, he is able to summon and control the elemental forces of nature; Materia's powers cause him to automatically regenerate from fatal wounds, additionally, when he dies from old age, he immediately resurrects and de-ages to his prime; A downside to Materia's transmutation powers is that he absorbs any unused atoms into his body, which must later be eliminated from his system as waste, he claims that on days when he uses his powers a lot, he can "go to the bathroom" six or seven times), Excellent Intellect & Athleticism (Aside from his powers, Materia is well-trained in both body and mind, having substantial athletic abilities and a keen intellect; He uses his intelligence to find weak points in his opponents, even overcoming disadvantages he has through thinking on his feet)

Backstory: Materia is an incredibly powerful and high-profile Villain, as well as Cosma's boyfriend.

Trivia: He calls Cosma his "Cosmic Queen" as a pet name, and she calls him her "Dark Lord". He doesn't consider himself or Cosma to be evil, just nuanced. He always seems serene and apathetic towards others, even while deeply conflicted, and is notably calm, even in battle. He generally acts indifferent, bordering on arrogance, to most situations he is faced with, and rarely views his opponent as being worth his time. He is very perceptive, fully aware of the limits of his abilities, and anything he states in comparison to an opponent is usually justified. He steadfastly grants his fans autographs whenever they ask him, no matter the circumstances. He considers himself to be a fairly normal person all things considered. He looks down on everyone except for himself and Cosma, as well as individuals who've earned his respect. He enjoys aggravating people that he dislikes, as well as "putting them in their place" by refusing any orders that he's given. He regularly disregards courtesy for the sake of his goals. He and Cosma often make liberal use of their powers when they're intimate with each other. He gets along quite well with Fink, finding her adorable, and often gives her treats. After the timeskip, he and Cosma decided to get married in a few centuries, with him creating their engagement rings using his powers.

Occupation: Villain

Girlfriend: Cosma