SpongeBob SquarePants OC Idea

Name: Spike Plankton

Appearance:

Age: 17

Race: Mako Shark

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 174 Lbs

Abilities: Shark Physiology (As a Shark, Spike boasts great agility, strength, and instincts, and can rip through solid steel with his jaws; As a Shark, Spike possesses great electro-receptive abilities, allowing him to detect and identify specific individuals by "scent", which appears to him as a red aura around their bodies, as well as track down targets by simply "smelling" names on a list), Expert Combatant (Spike is a highly skilled combatant, being capable of easily defeating multiple opponents at once)

Backstory: Spike is the teenage adopted son of Plankton and Karen, as well as a student at Bikini Bottom High School and a cashier at the Chum Bucket.

Trivia: He refuses to allow anyone except for himself or Karen to insult Plankton. He's cynical and choleric in personality and was adopted at the age of 15. As a Shark, he's one of the few individuals that enjoy the taste of Chum. He's fairly lazy and shows little interest in matters going on around him. Although he goes to great lengths to maintain an outwardly apathetic attitude, his troubled and isolated upbringing has made him socially awkward and he admits, in a moment of flustered vulnerability upon meeting Pearl, that he doesn't have any friends. When he can be moved to do so, he's a fierce addition to the Chum Bucket team, as he is intelligent, logical, resourceful, and street-smart. He often shows flashes of a somewhat friendlier attitude towards Plankton and Karen, usually as they enable and defend his worst behaviors, and, although he intentionally tries to maintain emotional distance from them, also appreciates Plankton's sense of humor, especially if it's at other's expense, and has begun to see him as something of a father figure, at one point slipping up and almost referring to him as "dad", much to Plankton's delight. Despite how he feels about Plankton, he acknowledges him trying his best, and knows deep down, as a father, he cares for him. He greatly enjoys the fact that, as a Shark, he never has to go to a dentist, since his teeth will always grow back stronger if broken or damaged. Although Plankton placed him in an active role at the Chum Bucket, he is undisciplined and doesn't have much of a work ethic. He and Pearl developed crushes on each other at first sight, much to the dismay of their fathers.

Occupation: Student, Cashier

Affiliations: Chum Bucket, Bikini Bottom High School

Love Interest: Pearl Krabs