Part:26

Next Day:

All we're very happy not to forget and tensed up too .... because happy for the upcoming marriages that too in two completely different styles one is Singhaniya style and another one Raizada style but tensed that in such a short time all work should be completed that too in totally unique way both the styles of marriages and before starting up with the upcoming marriages there are their own work that should finished up so that they all will concentrate only in the planning of marriages ..... And the days were two days went in a blink of an eye ...now all we're free from there professional works now only the personal work that is marriages...... happiness is on Raizada, Singhaniya and chopda side but unknown to them somewhere some people we're planning to destroy their happiness completely .....

Somewhere in Delhi:

Three men's were standing and talking something so serious looks like actually planning to destroy Raizada, Singhania and Chopra's happiness .....

Boss: Looks like we have to activate our planning into actions now ....

Man 1: yes uncle your right ....

Man 2: I want to see all those people begging for their life Dad(Rohit Malik).... Especially what has they done to my very dearest friend cum brother Shyam(Man1)....

Boss : Yes Raghav beta ....they will now pay double time then last time (turning towards man 1) don't worry Shyam you will get u khushi in your life....

Shaym (side hugging raghav): yes uncle they think I have gone from their life but they don't know that whom I have back of me .....

Raghav (smiling evilly) : yes shyam and sont worry you will get a night with your khushi and then

Shyam (with red eyes) :kill her and send back to her lovely family which we would have been killed before her .....

And all three evil peoples started laughing and ready to set their plan in action to destroy the on soo happiness of Raizada ,Singhaniya and Chopra's.....
Let's see what future holds from all of them ....

RM:

Dadi ,Nani and mami were doing Pooja because Nani was feeling that something bad is going to happen....and all others were in there works places ..... Three we're doing Pooja and suddenly the Diya (Lamp) extinguished and Nani was more worried for their family....

Nani (in tensed voice): oh my god see look Sushma and Manorama i told you both right from morning am getting negative vibes that something is going to happen someone is trying to snatch our happiness....

Dadi(side hugged Nani) : ohho don't worry devyani due to air Diya was extinguished....

Mami(consoling Nani): Hello hi bye bye yes sasumaa masiji (dadi) is right due to air only Diya was extinguished....you are worrying unnecessarily ....

Nani (crying +hugging dadi): why don't you people believe me my heart says that something bad is gonna happen....

Dadi (wiping her tears): we all are together devyani don't worry nothing bad will happen....now just concentrate on both weddings.... If any of children sees us like this they will surely worried....