Part:32(Long Update)

Note📝:

✍️after Sangeet ceremony there a day in between for weddings so after Sangeet ceremony there will be bachelors party then next day weddings....

Before staring up with story the information was improtant.... Now happy reading dear readers.....

Part:32(Long Update)

Next Day:

All we're busy as usual in the preparation of weddings that too in 2 styles...so it was Lott of work pending...
All the elders were helping the youngsters in the preparations even both the couples were helping but along a little ....as it was evening and the work was almost done by now the elders were tried but they didn't voice out it....but all the youngsters saw this and made elders sit on the sofa......

Karan(smiling): all elders should take rest now .....

Aman(joining Karan): yes Karan is right from morning you all are helping us now take rest ....

Arnav: exactly as now it almost work done you all take rest ....

Nk: now come get up all and rest for sometime....

Akash : ya as Singhaniya's and Chopra's should leave tonight to SM....

Payal: yes your right akash as they...

Arnav(before Payal would complete Arnav stared): what the but why ....

Khushi(teasing Arnav): your seriously Chotey only Arnav....did  you forget....

Arnav (gritting his teeth): what the khushi....what did I forget....

Anjali (pinched slightly his cheek+smiling): Chotey only they go by tonight they will come tomorrow....

Lavanya (loudly continued): with the for the weddings....

Riddhima (smiling loking at Arnav): did you remember now Arnav....

Arnav: ya sorry it slipped out of my mind....

Khushi (forced smiled): awww poor chotey....

Arnav (irritated): What the khushi stop calling me that(she was about say Chotey)don't  ...don't you dare say that word .....

Nani(getting up to stop there cute fight): okay we will take a nap ....

Dadi: yes deviyan let's go...

Papa,Mama&mami : ya let's take a nap/napwa....

After elders went to take a nap again all continued with the remaining work ....and it was almost 6 past in the evening the work was done and by now even the elders were back with after the nap and all we're having evening tea/coffee and  snacks.....

Nani : all you children get fresh up and take a rest for a while ....

Dadi: ya ya till then we all elders will watch some old movie.....

Mami: hello hi byee byee yes yes old moviewa ....

Papa: yes children you all get some rest ....

Mama: even tomorrow it gonna be a long day .....

Mami: hello hi byee byee thank God that weddinga are in eveningwa....

Youngsters : okay....

Arnav's Room(all boys):

After getting fresh up except Arnav all we're lying on the bed and we're relaxing and Arnav was sitting on the couch with this first wife 😉 laptop and sending some mails .... suddenly NK jumped on the bed gaining everyones attention on him....