Part:21

The days were flying in a blind of eye... And it was finally engagement day.... Both the couples we're very happy and all other were happy + excited too.....

All the arrangements were done and now only the clothes were left....

Engagement venue :

Lavanya : Nk were are the dresses..??

Nk : nannav mere bhai sorry I forgot to bring the dresses see I have work here and akash bhai is with payu bhabhi busy with food preparation...

Khushi (whole coming) : what....(shouting) Arnavvvvv....

Arnav : What the khushi why are you shouting...

Khuhsi : your asking me really...look the dresses are still in ARD....

Arnav (looking at Nk) : Your unbelievable Nk.... Can't you even remember a single thing you idiot...

Nk : sorry nannav....

Arnav (singed) : Anyways am going to ARD and bring....

Lavanya : mishti you too go along with arnav (to arshi) you both go and please bring all the dresses....

Khushi : okay didu.... (dragging arnav with her) let's go arnav it's already 4pm....

Arnav (while waking with khushi & smiled) : hmm okay....

Both arshi sat in the car and drives off to ARD...

Inside Engagement venue :

Payal (coming alone with Akash  towards nk, lavanya) : Thank God all work is done on time...

Lavanya : yeah and arshi has gone to get the dresses from ARD....

Nk : yes yes nani and dadi's best that both the couples are taking a nap...

Akash : yeah that was the best thing....okay now come on let's wake them up by that time even bhai and khushi will come...

Payal : yes Akash your right....

Lavanya : payu di we will wake up anju bhabhi & riddhi bhabhi....

Nk : okay then me and Akash bhai will wake up karan jiju & Aman bhai....

Then akash & nk went to wake up karan & Aman.... And payal & lavanya towards anjali & riddhima...

ARD :

Arnav's cabin :

Arnav's PA packed all the dresses for today's function.... And khushi was onces again checking the dresses.... Arnav was sitting on his chair & was  looking at her literally eating her with his eyes...

Khushi (done with checking looking at aranv) : Arnav everything is perfect let's move.... (but our arnav was lost in his khushi...After 2 minutes Khushi looked at him still no response so she shouted) Arnavvvvv....

Arnav (jerked by her suddenly shouting) : what the khushi what happened why are you like this....

Khushi (opend her mouth in 0 shape) : haww arnav you were lost in some world and I was calling you from 2 minutes but(folding her hands she asked) no response what was Mr:ASR lost in??

Arnav smiled and pulled her... By his sudden pull khushi landed oh his lap... And she was trying to get up from his lap from insist of freeing her arnav tighten his hold on her....

Arnav (smirked) : Khushi stopped trying because the more you try the more my hold on you will get tight...
(Khushi singed and lightly slap on his lips) What the....