Part:2

It's was the time for wedding all the guests started to come..... The priest came and started his rituals(before wedding)...

Priest : call the groom its the time....

Nani : yes panditji.... Chote call Akash betwa and come...

Arnav : okay nani....

Aman : arnav even I will come with you...

They both went and call Akash....

In Akash's room :

Akash was standing infront of mirror when he saw aman and arnav through mirror... He(Akash) turned and asked ...

Akash : Bhai(brother) am looking good na??

Arnav : what the akash your asking this the 5th time from morning...

Aman : Akash mere bhai(my brother) relax take a deep breath... Your looking dashing...

Akash : thanks aman bhai...

Arnav : what the aman... And you Akash its your wedding so relax and enjoy not any war that your hell nervous...

Akash : when your times comes you will know bhai..

Arnav : if your not sure cancel it...

Akash : what bhai I didn't mean that...

Arnav : look Akash if your not ready...

Aman(comes in middle) : Arnav relax man... What was Akash saying is.... he is nervous but not actually but in other way... And you can't cancel wedding at this moment... Akash is nervous and happy... Nervous because the girl(payal) will leave everything and comes to new home new people alone just for him and payal everything now will be related to Akash... And happy because...

Nk (nk continues) : from now onwards his love(payal) will be with him like he dreamed.... Every year every month every week every day every hour every minute every second every moment...

Akash : Exctaly what I was saying aman bhai and nk bahi... (Turing to Arnav) bhai love is a beautiful feeling you will never know when it will come into  your life and you start falling for her...

Aman (hugging side way to arnav) : and when you will realise it you will see yourself already in love with her...

Nk(teasing arnav) : and by the way  nannav mere bahi(Arnav my brother) I have being noticing some good changes in your behaviour... What is it huh... Are you in love??

Arnav thinks about his and khushi moments and smiles... then suddenly he gets flashes of shyam and khushi then Khushi hugging That Person he becomes red in angry.. (aman noted his sudden behaviour from happy to sad may be not sad disappointment may be anger he thinks why and thought to have talk later)....

Arnav (suddenly gets angry) : What the Nk... And you three stop your lectures on so called LOVE and let's do for what  we came here ...Akash your coming or not?? And you both??

Akash : realx bhai we are coming...

Amma & Nk : yes yes let's go...

Then all four came down and made Akash sit on mandap(wedding place)

Nk was waiting impatiently for lavanya and arnav & Aman were standing...

Nk : Aman bhai when will these girls come down... (with cute smile) Mostly importantly lavanya....

Arnav : what the nk...

Aman(teasing nk) : lavanya is it nk??

Nk (with shy smile) : actually i meant everyone one...