part:27(Long Update)

Same Night (SM):

All the elders wear in the living room and discussing about the upcoming wedding ceremony...... And youngster gang was still in the garden..... All of them way silent but there eyes were speaking the volume of love.....By now all the couples were sitting beside there respective partners.....no one was kissing anyone because they were own lost in the world.....😉

ANKARA:

Karan & Anjali were sitting beside each other and both of there one hand was entwisted and karan's other hand was circled on her hip and Anjali' s other hand was on his chest.....both were sitting silently enjoying the love of silences.....then Karan said ....

Karan(holding her more closely): so get reday to be Mrs: chopda my Angel.....

Anjali (blushing + happily): am ready fome the moment I you said YES to me Mr.Chopda.... you get ready to carry all my and don't forget to pamper me okay....

Karan(kissing her forehead): for course my angel (winking)u will see much more what I do to you ....

Anjali(by now was pink+ being bold): let's my Jaan .... even am no less you will see my more side too .....

Karan (bring her more close): that tooo romantic right

Anjali(kissing his cheeks): ofcourse my Jaan .....

Like this the couple was talking with eachother.....

RIDMAN:

Aman and Riddhima were sitting and taking with each other mostly romantic talks😉.....Aman and Riddhima both hands were entwisted with each other and with eye to contact....

Riddhima( looking deeply into his eyes): I have wait for our wedding since sooo long Ammy ....

Aman(with same intense+depth): ya my rasagulla finally Karan got his lady and me my lady my love ....

Riddhima (coming closer to him): ya butnow no more waiting (winkin) am just counting days to make your nights sleepless.....

Aman(hitting her head with his + kissing corner of her lips): woww I would love to have sleepless nights with my rasgulla....

Like this both were sitting and taking with each other......

ARSHI:

Both aranv and khushi were sitting like mostly khushi was sitting on aranv's lap and head on this shoulder both her hands circled his hips and aranv's one hand was carefully holding Khushi and other hands was touching khush's nose ,cheeks,lips, eyes and palying her hairs and arshi' heart was full with peace, happiness,and ofcourse love with no boundaries .....

Arnav(bringing her more close+ teasing): so shonna finally got time to show some mercy on your poor Arnie....

Khushi (slightly biting his shoulder): oh my poor arineee....but jokes apart you know na all we're busy in the professional works ....then too am sorry arniee..

Arnav(hitting her head): i know shonna was just teasing you ...(kissing her earlobe in utter most loving way) now finally I would get more time with you ....

Khushi (was breathing heavily+ her cheeks were red): ar arniee....(gathering courage while blushing) hmm ya ofcourse Arnie in between the preparations we will have some(kissed his cheeks) US time tooo...

Arnav (while creasing her hip+ smirked) : hmm ofcourse my shonna (winked)would i miss any chance .....

Khushi (smiling happily): definitely not my arniee....

Like this both the love birds were in there own world ......

PAYASH:

Both akash and Payal were lost in their love land Payal was sitting and akash was laying his head on her lap ....Payal'one hand was creassing his hairs and other was entwisted with one hand of akash and akash's other hand was creassing their both entwisted hands .....