Part:10

Next Day :

AR ( at afternoon) :

Arnav's cabin :

Arnav, Akash & Nk were discussing about some photo shoot... But nk was physically present but mentally absent... Arnav noted this and asked him(nk)...

Arnav : Nk are you listening??

But Nk didn't respond to arnav now Akash called nk..

Akash : Nk were are you lost... Nk??

Still no response now Arnav shouted at nk thank god that his cabin was sound proof....

Arnav (shouting) : Nk....

Nk ( scared) : what happy nannav?? Why are you shouting...

Arnav : what the...

Akash : Nk me and bhai were calling you from 5 minutes but you were lost somewhere...

Nk : Am sorry...

Arnav : what's the matter Nk... Is anything wrong??

Nk : Nannav and Akash actually i really like infact love lavanya...

Arnav : So what's there to be worried... Just say her about your feelings...

Nk : Yes nannav your right but the problem is... I have invited her(lavanya) for a coffee date..

Akash : that's good nk... you can talk with her and say about your feelings..

Nk : ya Akash bhai... But she said that she has work... But if she is free then will come...

Arnav : okay..... Just call and confirm Nk don't worry....

Nk : what if she denys to come...

Arnav : she must stucked in some  work.....

Akash : Nk you better call...

SDC (same time) :

Khushi, payal, lavanya were discussing about the plans... Anjali didn't come today... But lavanya was in her own world...

Payal (turning towards lavanya) : lav i think you should go and ask about dress so that we can plan accordingly...

Lavanya (in her own world) : hmmm..

Khushi (looked at payal and then at lavanya) : didu are you listening...

Lavanya : hmmm...

Khushi (shaking her shoulders) : didu were are you lost... Everything okay??

Lavanya (shocked) : what happened mishti...?? Why are you shouting...??

Payal : lav were are so lost..??

Lavanya : actually nk has called me out for coffee.. So

Payal : so what you said??

Lavanya : I said i have work.... If I can then I will call him..

Khushi : why are you worried then.. (holding lavanya's hands) didu do you have any feelings for him(nk)??

Lavanya (nod's as no) : No mishti

Payal : lav be honest with us but most importantly with you ownslef... If you don't have feelings then why so tension say him you can't come....

Khushi : ya simple didu call and say him you are busy... 1 time, 2 times, 3 times, 4 times till how many times he will keep calling you then later on he will back off....

Lavanya (tensed) : payu di & mishti what are you both saying...

Payal : ya you don't have feelings then say no to him...