part:33(Long Update)

R

M (night):

Nani,dadi,pappa,mama&mami were tied up with the chair but there mouth was left without any tape......

Arnav(shouting on top of his voice): Shayam....

Shayam(laughing evilly): ohhh my dear ex brother in law show down .....

Raghav(smriked evilly +ordering there men): tie there hands and legs .... made them sit on the floor .....

Shayam: boys and girls should me sited seperately.....

Raghav (taking out his phone): shayam I will call dad to come....

Shayam (by now all were tied up and this mens were standing pointing guns towards families): ya raghav let the final showdown began....

Nani: chee shayam after doing all nonsense in our life now what is left ....

Dadi: these people are useless idiots deviyan don't waste your energy....

Mami: hello hi byee byee ya right let there boss come ....

Mama: untie us you coward then see what we will do....

Pappa: don't be foolish you morons ....if not the consequences will be worst.....

Shayam: well oldies first question what is left then the answer is....

Rahul(coming towards them with evil smrik):the answer is what we left years ago now it time to put The End....(puting his one hand on shayam's and other hand on raghav's shoulders) right boys...

Shayam: ya right uncle what this foll people taught that by sending me jail all the mess is over ....

Raghav(continue): no a big no (pointing to others) you foolish people what my dad left years ago now his son that is me raghav and my best friend cum brother will complete......

Arnav: What the f*** you bastard ...if your man just untie me and then speak....

Raghav: ohhh The ASR finally I met you huh....but we are not fools to untie you (stamping his leg on Arnav's hand)you bloody bastard....

All(shouting): Raghav.....

Rahul(laughing loudly): wowww such a wonderful family this is just a trailer guys ....

Shayam (coming towards khushi): real movie will start with (pointing to khushi) the heroin....

Raghav (joining shayam): must say shayam your choice is beautiful (turing to Anjali)wow man your ex wife is beautiful after you left her....

Shayam(smirked evilly): your right raghav she look more beautiful now even her leg is operated now(was going to touch Anjali).....

Karan(shouting): don't you dare touch her your bloody bastard.....

Shayam (moved his hands from her): wow what a love ...hmmmm ragahv what about other ladies even Payal is amazing....

Raghav(smirked evilly):ya bro .... 5 beautiful girls will be a treat (turing to his mens)right boys.....

Evil mens(shouting): yess sir.....

Arnav(shouted): I will rip your  skin from your body if you  even dare to touch any of girls .....

Aman: be a man and untie us then let's see what you people can do and what not....

Akash: ya right coward will exact example of these people.....

Nk: they all know once they untie us there will no tomorrow for them be a man and untie us.....

Rahul (Evil peoples laughing loudly) : didn't I said you boys that they will definitely say this (sitting comfortablely on sofa)now let me say what you all are gonna be dead after sometime (youngsters where trying to until themselves) don't don't waste you energy in an time yourself because that is impossible and no one is going to save you please enlight them boys.....