Part:1

Note 📝:

✍️ Lavanya and arnav are good friends from college days and as arnav has being  pressurised for marriage he (Arnav) asks Lavanya's help to be name sake girl friend for time being...

Later khushi comes in his life and the girlfriend boyfriend drama goes long but in my story lavanya doesn't love arnav they are just good friends...

Later as arnav without asking lavanya announced there relationship publicly and about engagement too... Later they both decided to end this drama as mutual break up...

As shown in show(ipkknd) lavanya goes out of RM... But in my story she returns in the day of wedding (Akash & payal)....

✍️ Nk and khushi are friends... Nk doesn't have any feelings that is about love feelings towards khushi... Nk and khushi and friends and more like nk treats khushi as baby sister...

Just to make jealous arnav he acts close with khushi... But khushi is unaware of this naughtiness of nk...

✍️ Aman offen comes to RM he(aman) has good relationships with all Raizadas and now evn Guptas....

Aman and arnav share a good truthful bonding.... Arnav opens up with aman... And aman too but except of onething(whuch will be revealed in stroy soon)....

Arnav takes aman advice as suggestions... Whole knows that arnav is open book Infront of aman....

Before staring up with story these information was improtant.... Now happy reading dear readers.....

                         Part:1

Akash & payal wedding day :

Gupta's already reached RM and both the families where busy as with in few hours the wedding will take place in evening...

Arnav was with Akash, Aman and nk....akash was siting  and nk & arnav was going through decorations....

Payal was in the guest room along with shashi has he needs rest to attend the wedding....

Khushi and anjali was discussing about the pooja and other necessary things that will be used in wedding...

Buaji, naniji & Garima where discussing something and mamiji was taking her beaty sleep....

Suddenly there comes a lady in her mid twenties with a cute smile...Khushi while discussing with anjali was about to call HP(RM's loyal servent) something cought her eyes and she shouted getting all people attention in the living room....

Khushi(shouted and hugged lavanya) : lavanya jiiiiii

Lavanya (smiled and hugged back her) : khushi how are you??

Khushi (coming out of hug) : Am good... How are you??

Both khushi and lavanya came to living room and lavanya was surrounded buy all the family members...