22

Time skip (40 minutes later)

I walked into the pod with my whole family in too. Tuk was playing with Neteyam, Kiri was doing her own stuff, mum was cooking food with dad helping and Lo'ak was standing around. Lo'ak squinted his eyes at me with a suspicious look on his face. I rolled my eyes and lied down on the floor near my bags. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes to relax my body.

I opened my eyes to see it was daytime. I sat up, still tired, and rubbed my eyes. How long did I sleep for? I looked around and saw Lo'ak standing up, rolling one of the mats. "You slept for a long time." He spoke. "Were you that tired from your yesterday events?" My eyes widened at the thought of Lo'ak telling mum and dad about Aonung and I. He finished his sentence in such a way that it made my dad look up from whatever he was doing. "Yesterday events Lo'ak?" He raised an eyebrow.

The boy chuckled. "Well, I assumed that Y/n would be tired after all that time she spent with-" "Where's Neteyam?" I quickly asked, trying to change the subject. "Uh I think he is near the beach." Dad answered, getting back to whatever he was doing. "Thank you." I huffed and walked out, giving Lo'ak an annoyed look on the way out. He gave me a smirk as he watched me leave.

I had no idea what I was going to say to Neteyam but he was my brother so it shouldn't be so hard to think of something fast. "Hey y/n!" He waved. I smiled and walked to him faster. "Hi." I said. I looked around me and saw someone staring at us. It was Sayul. She was looking at us while her friends were talking in their circle. I smiled at her and waved. She noticed my interaction and quickly looked away. I looked back at Neteyam as he looked away trying to hide his face. I raised an eyebrow and smirked a second later.

"What's going on?" I asked sarcastically. "Nothing." He said, still looking away to cover his blushing. "Aww, Neteyam. Are you having feelings for a special girl?" I asked in a teasing tone. He turned his face back to me. "And what about you?" He asked with a grin. "What do you mean?" I asked back. "Isn't there some feelings for Aonung in you?" "I don't know what you are talking about." I responded. "Come on, sis. I know the way you look at him and I know the way he looks at you." Neteyam smiled.

"So what?" I asked sounding defensive. He laughed. "So.. that means you like each other. Your taste in guys is a bit questionable but I won't judge."
"Are you calling him ugly?" I asked. He snorted. "No. Never." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. "I can't insult your crush because she's my friend and she's beautiful so lucky you." I started walking away.

"Where are you going?" He yelled. "Away from you!" I yelled back with a sarcastic smile. "Better not be with Aonung I hope!" He chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

Itan's POV

My feet kicked the sand as I walked alone. I couldn't stop thinking about her with him... It was painful to think about. I have liked girls before but they weren't y/n. What was I meant to do - just give up on her? I don't know if I can do that. I didn't even get a chance to win her over. I have always been jealous of Aonung but not like this. I have never wanted to be him so badly.

No one's POV

Ro'ite ran towards Itan from behind and jumped as he pushed his friends shoulder down playfully. Itan groaned at the action annoyed. "You still thinking about Y/n?" Ro'ite asked. "Bro just get over her, she's technically taken, find someone new."

"You don't get it, I will never find someone as good as Y/n." Itan responded, keeping his head low. Ro'ite chuckled. "Well it's not like you can just steal her away from Aonung and make her yours." Itan's eyes brightened. To him that didn't seem like a bad idea. He knew it was wrong but there was a chance he could take her away from Aonung. "You're right." He said, ending the sentence with a higher note. "You're not actually going to take Y/n away from Aonung, are you?" Ro'ite asked, sounding concerned. Itan didn't respond which concerned the poor guy even more.

"It doesn't have to be y/n you know? There are plenty other girls that you can like. Maybe Mita? I mean she used to like Aonung and now-" Ro'ite continued before getting interrupted by Itan. "Where is Mita?" He asked, looking slightly more cheered up. "Um.. possibly where we normally hang out at." Ro'ite responded sounding unsure. "Great." Itan said and left Ro'ite alone on the beach. He watched Itan walk away with concern and confusion to what just happened.

End of this chapter 🤗
I started writing this chap like more than maybe 2 weeks and just now finished it which is disappointing 😒
(Mostly cuz I blanked out so many times and didn't know what to write next 😭)