Prelude

Lariah Atteria or also known as Leah is a half-thailand and half-british girl, not many things are known about her because her information is kept top secret..

Her mother being a famous writer in Thailand whilst her father is an international business man across the world..

Her parents were tied to an arrange marriage but was able to love each other later, her life was pure bliss and happiness..that is after her parents forced her to transfer schools from UK to Thailand at a late timing at that..

~~

Leah is currently on her way back to Thailand and was calling her parents to inform them that she'll stay at her apartment rather than their Mansion..

She hanged up and gazed at the scenery before her, she just arrived at Bangkok and went straight to her apartment after a long ride..

Even though her information is well kept and not many know about her, she chose to live an honest and righteous life away from the cruel society of rich people..she didn't think fate would take a drastic U-turn and aim for her..

No one in Thailand knew her family, well they didn't know She was part of the family..The world merely knew the Atteria family had one daughter, the only thing is..

They don't know who she is..