Note.

│FIRST

This is a sudden notice to all of my readers and to the people who added this story to their reading lists and libraries.

SINCERITY - RENRAWIN AIRA [F4:THAILAND]

Will be on hiatus or to simply put, on-hold. After months of not posting, plus a sudden hiatus, some of the readers will particularly feel disappointed, but I assure you that this story will continue.

It will only be put on-hold until further notice since there are other circumstances that I'm facing with at the moment.

│SECOND

One of the reasons I'm putting this book on hiatus is that, I am planning to publish a series this year, and I'm dedicated on finishing the seven books that make up the series for this year only.

During this following year, there might be a few updates in this book but will only be short and are mostly spoilers.

│THIRD

I don't want to keep my readers waiting and disappointed, and that's why I'll be making sure that the series I'll soon be posting will make all of you happy.

As an author, it's my greatest priority to let my readers enjoy a story that they can feel many different emotions.

And I'm particularly sure, that the upcoming series will not disatissfy you, the patience all of you will painstakingly go through will all be worth it.

CIAO!
────

SINCERITY - RENRAWIN AIRA [F4:THAILAND]
©PARKXSIYEON