Chapter 6: Forgiven

...
Gorya, was beyond furious "this time Thyme took it too far"..after the rendezvous of Leah and the red card she was physically and mentally exhausted..

'If it wasn't for Ren I would've died..' she called Gorya over to her apartment after Ren left..

"Leah I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you.." Gorya apologized..

She just sighed "it's fine, if you were there the students would've just said I'm using you as a shield" Gorya shooke her head and said "But still! I could've done something. Atleast Ren was there"..

She fell silent when Gorya mentioned his name..

"I'm really going to kill him tommorow" Gorya had a dangerous aura around her right now..

"Ahaha, we should just forget about that!" After what happened she didn't want to hear Thyme's name for even a second!

Gorya just looked at her "forget? After what he did to you? That's not going to happen"

She flinched when Gorya used too much force in cleaning her wound.

"Ouch! Hey be careful please" Gorya realized what she did and apologized..

Leah just sighed and thought 'it couldn't get any worse right?'..

"Your going with me tommorow, I'll confront Thyme about this"

~~
It was friday and Gorya is currently dragging my arm to where Thyme and F4 is..

When we got to the top of the cafeteria Gorya immedietly complained to Thyme..

"Why are you doing this Thyme?" Her voice was clearly annoyed. MJ and Kavin just stood silent as they observed what was happening and Ren was sketching..

"What I did? She deserved it! Why are you defending her?"

"She's my friend Thyme!"

"But she still humiliated me!"

They kept fighting on and on, I just rolled my eyes in annoyance..

"Listen Thyme. Apologize to Leah" he just stared at her as if what she said was something crazy..

He scoffed "me?" Thyme pointed to himself "apologize to her?" then pointed at me..

"Hell no!"

Gorya sighed and pinched his ear "Listen if you don't apologize I will–"

"Okay fine, fine." He clicked his tongue and turned towards me. I crossed my arms and waited for what he was about to say.

He kept glancing at me and then back to Gorya who just gave him a do-it look..

"L-listen, I-i" I raised my right hand and held it up my ear acting like I can't hear to spite him even more "what was that? Sorry I can't hear you"

"I said I'm sorry!" He yelled making MJ and Kavin's mouth drop..

I just smiled and held out my hand "Truce?" He took it and shaked it "Truce"..

MJ and Kavin clapped their hands in amazement "Damn, Thyme Akira Paramaanantra apologized? Did the sun rise from the west?" Kavin commented..

"A miracle. Truly" MJ replied..

Gorya smiled and went to hug me and Thyme "see? That wasn't so bad" She stopped hugging both of us and faced Thyme again "Now, I want you to cancel her red card. Your friends now right?"

Thyme just nodded and announced that my red card was canceled and even said whoever hurts both me and gorya will pay..

'Damn, a miracle indeed'

I looked at the side and glanced at Ren only to see he was staring at me..

'Was he staring at me this whole time?'

I just smiled softly at him while he nodded. He didn't look too well, his brows were a little bit furrowed as if he was thinking of something..

'Wonder what he's thinking'

He then mouthed something..

Go to the rooftop.

After doing that he stood up and excused himself to the others saying he wanted to get fresh air..

'I think that's my cue to leave'

I went near Gorya and told her I needed to go somewhere in wich she just nodded and said "okay, I'll meet you later. I still need to deal with Thyme"

~~
After arriving at the rooftop silence greeted me, I was about to call for Ren when suddenly a person hugged me from behind..

I turned around to face that person while still fully locked in his arms "Ren?" His worried gaze greeted me..

When he saw my face he immedietly snuggled on my right shoulder and whispered "I was so worried" his arms were still wrapped around me..

I have to admit he's pretty strong. As I couldn't do anything else I just hugged him and lightly patted his back..

"Don't worry, Thyme already apologized and canceled my red card. I'm fine now Ren"

He still didn't budge so we kept hugging in that position, if people would barge in from the door right now they would get a different idea..

'This is awkward'

----
A/n: Thank you so much as we already reach 300 reads! And sorry for the short chapter, I couldn't think of anything else because this focused mainly on Thyme apologizing to Leah..

I just added REAH scenes to make the chapter a bit longer..

Crazy update soon..