Chapter 3: New Aquaintence

...
"Ma, I'm fine no need to worry" Leah's mother called her early in the morning asking if her life was okay in school..

'Honestly, mothers, I can never understand them' she mentally gagged..

"Ma, I need to hang up now I'm going to go cycling around the park"

"Okay be careful dear.."

She finally hanged up and wore her sneakers,   she was wearing a comfortable baby blue colored mini dress that reached her mid-thigh, it was currently saturday. A few days after she transferred to koćher. Her life didn't change for the time being, it was still peaceful..

Take note 'Still'..

As she was cycling in the park her legs grew tired and sat down at a bench after she parked her bicycle..

She began roaming the park as this was the first time she went there...

Her hair wasn't tied this time so it kept moving along the calm breeze..

She could hear the joyous laughter of children and families...just then she caught a glimpse of a man's silhouette that looked familiar..

'Is that?' She looked closer trying her best to not make a sound..

The man suddenly turned back just as she was staring at him..he tilted his head and had a surprised expression..

"Wait, it's you?" Leah's eyes widened, in front of her was the handsome and tall Renrawin Aira..

She began to panic, sweat dripping down her spine. She was preparing herself to run but Ren beat her to it and grabbed her wrist fast..

'Shit'

"Hey wait, where are you going?" He pulled her back..

'Anywhere else away from you!'

"H-huh? What? Going? Im not going anywhere" she kept looking everywhere but him..

Ren noticed this and asked "Did i do something wrong?"..

This caught Leah's attention and quickly faced him..

"What? No you didn't. Why would you ask that?" She tilted her head..

'Cute' Ren thought..

"I'm sorry, but who are you again?" She lied..well she knew who he was but he didn't formally introduced himself to her in anyway..

"Aahh, I'm sorry for not introducing myself" He let go of her wrist. The warmth that enveloped her hand suddenly turned cold the moment he let go..

"Ren, the man you met at the rooftop yesterday. And you are?" He held out his left hand while his right was on his pocket..

She took his hand and shook it, smiling gleefully "Leah nice to meet you.."

"So what are you doing here?" Ren began to ask her as if they were already close..

"Nothing, just roaming around. I just came back from Thailand and wanted to explore a bit"

"I see, this park is well-known for family outings and picnics" He said while looking around..

'He's right, ever since I came here I saw many families together'

"Ren right? I was wondering if you could do me a favor" Leah asked..

Ren looked confused but still nodded his head "yeah sure, what is it?.."

She had a cheeky smile on her face when he said that..

"Tour me around here"

~~
Ren and Leah were currently sitting on a bench after 2 hours of roaming around..

They saw an ice cream truck and agreed to rest for a moment while they ate..

"So Ren, I just want to ask what are your hobbies?" Leah asked out of nowhere..

"Drawing, sketching. Anything related to art" He explained after eating ice cream..

'What?' It shocked Leah, Ren being one of the F4 members didn't think would have passion for art..

"No way, really? Wow I didn't think we were the same" She said in between eating..

Ren gazed at her from his peripheral view 'She's beautiful'..

Right now Ren couldn't think of anything else besides Leah, he didn't even realize she was calling him..

"Hello earth to Ren, are you still there?" She went closer to examine his face, he felt his ears getting hot but remained calm..

"Yeah, I nearly forgot. You left your sketchbook yesterday, you can take it from me tommorow"

"Really? So it was with you all along! I'm so glad I thought I lost it.."

He smiled and stood up, he laid out his hand for her to take.."let's go"

She gazed at his hand in front of her "where are we going?"

"Lunch, my treat"

~~
Ren took Leah to a well-known restaurant in Thailand. It was a place where f4 would seldom eat..

Leah looked around her surroundings..

'This place looks expensive' she was looking around the restaurant feeling worried..

"I bet their water here costs a fortune" She mumbled to herself..

When a waiter guided them to their table her eyes widened looking at the menu..

"The heck?" She mumbled again, covering her face as Ren was in front of her..

"What do you want?" Ren casually asked her..

Only one thing came to her mind..

"Water"

He looked at her, fazed, but suddenly grinned and chuckled playfully..

"Water? After all that walking we did? Yeah I don't think so" He could tell she was overwhelmed..

"Don't worry I'll pay. So just get what you want" He looked at the menu again..

'Why is he doing this' she looked at the menu again but still couldn't choose, Alas she just said..

"You know what? Whatever you choose is fine for me. I'm not a picky eater" She smiled..

He just reacted with an amused face..

~~
After eating lunch Ren paid and they went out.."I'm never going there again" She said in  English using her British accent..

"Was it uncomfortable?" Ren said in the same British tone..

Leah stiffed, she didn't think Ren would understand her..

"What? Haha, no of course not" She bit her lips while fidgeting..

Ren was about to talk when she said she needed to leave now ..

"Do you need me to walk you back to the park?"

"No need thanks.." after that Leah suggested they should exchange numbers wich Ren agreed to..

Leah was about to leave when she looked back at Ren "Hey Ren, today was amazing. Thank you"

Contrary to her expectation, Ren was actually..a good guy..

----

A/n: Eeek! Thank you for reading this story! Even though in my point of view it doesn't make any sense..

At this rate I might just not follow the story anymore..this chapter was just about Ren and Leah being comfortable with each other so that the following chapters wouldn't be so awkward..

This isn't slow-burn but also not fast paced..I just made it faster so their friendship could grow..

Thank you!