Chapter 2: Airport

...

'I'm going back to Thailand', a man thought as he was boarding the plane..

'I wonder how f4 is doing' he just chuckled. Knowing them they would survive even if they were the only ones left in the world..

'Gorya I wonder how she's doing? I'm sure Thyme wouldn't have left her alone..'

Two girl was on his mind, Mira, Gorya..One left him and had a lover while the other was in love with his bestfriend..

He smiled bitterly..

'I'll just sleep for now' He thought..

A few hours passed and it was nearly time to descend..Ren woke up and enjoyed the scenery whilst he still can before the plane went down..

~~

On the airport Leah was waiting for her father to come back home to Thailand. While waiting she was carrying her sketchbook and was drawing something..

"Flight 0576 is descending" the speaker from the airport chimed..

'Ahh it's finally here'

She stood up from the bench and began walking, she was looking down and was pacing fast and didn't notice the man in front of her..

Both of them bumped each others shoulder causing her sketchbook to fall..

"I'm sorry"

Both of them knelt down to take the sketchbook. But like those cliché dramas, they're hands touched..

They both felt a sudden electrical spark when their flesh touched each other. Curious they looked at each other, when there gazes met it seemed like the whole world went into that typical slow-mo..

'He looks familiar'

'She reminds me of someone'

Both of them had different thoughts but felt the same familiar and longing feeling..

They snapped back to reality and bolted up..

"Aah thank you"

"I'm sorry"

Both of them spoke at the same time..'dammit this is so cliché', she thought..

"No its okay!" She looked at her wristwatch and gasped at the time.."I'm sorry but I need to go, see you!"

He kept watching the girl as she ran until her shadow was barely even visible, he didn't notice he was already staring so much..

'Who was she? She looked familiar'

He just shrugged and continued to walk back to his apartment..

When he arrived the fresh scent of vanilla was wafting across the room and it bought peace to his mind...

He thought his mind would wander off to Mira or even Gorya, but his thoughts were filled with the girl he just met..

'Aahh damn'

~~
He was back and it meant that Ren had to go to school again..'atleast i'll be able to meet f4 and Gorya again' he thought..

As he drove to school his mind wandered off to the mysterious girl he met again..

His brows furrowed and just shrugged it off telling himself that he was just curious..

At that time Leah didn't know she met Ren, the fourth member of f4 that she wanted to meet..the most unnerving fact was that she wasn't wearing a mask at that time, while his face besides his eyes were completely covered..

When he got to koćher high, he parked and took out his bag. He didn't tell anyone or even f4 that he was already back..

Before he went to meet them he strided towards his comfort place in this school..

The rooftop.

When he got there he placed his bag on a wooden table and took out his own sketchbook to draw, but before he could a melodious humm was heard from the rooftop..

He was enchanted by the voice and thought 'maybe Gorya is here'..he stood up and followed the voice..

What he met wasn't Gorya, but someone else..specifically a She..

In his peripheral vision the girl slowly turned her head and locked eye contact with him, like the girl he met yesterday he was then again staring into her eyes..

'Isn't she.. 'His eyes widened when he realized she was the girl he met..

'It looks like she doesn't remember me' he thought..

The girl was surprised to see she wasn't alone and did the most obvious thing whenever a situation like this occurred...

Run.

She ran back down as fast as she could, he blinked for a few times and called out to her...

"Hey! Wait" he was about to follow her when he realized she left something..it was the same sketchbook yesterday..

'Now I'm sure it's definitely her' He smiled but if others looked at him they would call it a smirk..

He took the sketchbook with him and placed it inside his bag along with his own sketchbook..

He began to walk down the stairs as he realized it was already break and went to the cafeteria..

~~

The place was bustling like always with the students walking around..he went up to the terrace were F4's space was located..

He was immediately met with a shocked looking Kavin and a dumbstruck looking MJ..

They yelled "Ren!" He just chuckled and went towards them to each give a hug..

"Damn, why didn't you tell us your back?" Kavin said..

"I wanted to surprise you, and it looks like it worked"

Suddenly shouting was heard at the bottom of the terrace..Thyme and Gorya were fighting about something we're Gorya kept hitting Thyme...

That is after MJ and kavin announced Ren's presence..

Both Thyme and Gorya looked at Ren in surprise..

"Ren!" They yelled and dashed off to the top part..

They just laughed at their immaturity..but a space far away from F4, a girl was staring at them..

'Renrawin Aira' she thought..

"So your F4's fourth member huh?" She kept blinking..she thought she was looking at them seriously. Unbeknownst to her she was slightly blushing..

She just knew the man she met was the person from the rooftop, not the man from the airport..

She stared at him for a good amount of time before she walked away from the cafeteria..

"So unpredictable life is" She spoke in her British accent..

"I can't believe I'm crossing paths with the infamous F4" She mumbled.."Where did it all go wrong?"

----

A/n: second chapter is out! I just wanted to inform you guys that the story changed a little bit..

Instead of Ren falling in love with Gorya after he returned he loved Mira first but held feelings for Gorya as well..but then realized Thyme liked her and he could see Gorya was a little interested in Thyme as well..

That's all bye!