Chapter 5: Red Card

...
Heavy silence filled the whole school..Leah didn't know what she should feel right now..

'What is this?'

At the top of her locker stood..

'The red card' Leah's breath hitched as she felt all the students attention on her..with a pounding heart she took the card out of her locker..

It suddenly felt cold in the hallways just like in those horror movies..

If any other person got the red card they would've crumpled it to the point of obliteration and run..but to Leah this wasn't a threat..

It was a challenge. A challenge she didn't know that could hurt her so badly, she was passive and got her emotions in control of her..

She slammed her locker door shut and walked over to the stadium..the students were confused on why she was so cool with receiving the red card..

But Leah couldn't care about what they would think right now. Now all her attention was on F4..

~~
When she got to the stadium Thyme was sitting on the sofa, MJ and Kavin was next to him and Ren couldn't be found anywhere..

She looked at the place and gave a digusted look..'Honestly if they were going to find a place to torture somebody atleast make it clean..'

Leah walked closer and confronted Thyme, she held out the red card in front of him and said..

"What is this?" Contrary to other red card victims Leah wasn't tied down and held..

Thyme looked at her and said "what do you think it is?" Leah scoffed..

"Listen Mr.Paraamantra if I ever did anything to make you mad, I'm sorry okay?" Everybody gasped..

"I don't have time for this crap" She continued..Thyme stood up and walked near her, he whispered in her ear..

"Your accepting it, wether you like it, or not" and gave Leah a sarcastic grin..

'You bastard' she cursed..

All the students began to surround..Leah knew what was going to happen so she did what her mind told her to do..

'Run..'

She ran away as fast as she could while the other students followed her back. She didn't know what to do right now.

'If only Gorya was here' She kept running, that was until she took a turn to the left and hid in the storage room..

She stayed silent not making any sound and kept scooting over the giant boxes that were at her advantage..

She could hear the students outside the door running around and looking for her..

"Where is she?"

"She couldn't have gone far!"

"Find her, dammit!"

Leah didn't know what she was supposed to do anymore..she could only hope someone, anyone would come to help her..

~~
Ren was at the rooftop waiting for Leah and give her sketchbook back, he didn't know anything that was happening down at the stadium..

The door to the rooftop suddenly burst open. At first Ren thought it was leah but was immediately left disappointed when he saw it was a group of students..

He began to ask "what are you doing here?" His eyes were cold and his voice was deep..

"W-we're sorry, but have you seen a girl come up here?" One of the boys asked..

'A girl?' He thought..

He shook his head "No, I haven't" the students just nodded and ran back down..

He began to think. 'Why were they finding a girl?' he realized his phone kept buzzing and went to check it..when he saw the messages his face instantly became that of horror..

'Leah' because of his excitement to meet her, he completely forgot that Thyme wanted to punish her..

"Fuck" He cursed under his breath and ran back down hoping to find her..

~~
Ren didn't know what he was feeling right now. He didn't know if it was because of his break up with Mira that he's feeling this new kind of sensation or something else..

It's weird isn't it? Other people would grieve if they just broke up with their girlfriend. But Ren knew that Mira wasn't even his to begin with..

He wasn't able to find Leah but found Thyme and the other F4 members instead..he walked up to them "what the hell is this?"..

"Ah Ren! There you are, where did you go? You didn't see the fun" Thyme began to brag about what he did "—you should've seen her reaction when I.." Thyme couldn't finish what he said when Ren said..

"Thyme, if anything were to happen to her. I swear" he left within a second. He didn't want to waste his time on him..

The three were just left confused "what's wrong with him?" Thyme asked..

MJ shrugged "I don't know, Ren has been acting weird lately". Kavin just gave a skeptical look..

~~
Ren was running around the hallways when he spotted two boys pulling a girl's hair..

"You bastards! Let go of me!" The girl's shout was familiar to him..

He immediately ran to the source of the voice and saw Leah being held by boys, her face was red—bruised, her clothes were nearly torn..

"Let go of her!" The boys looked back and saw him, they hastily let go of Leah..

Ren went near her and took his jacket off. He covered and immediately carried her.."leave"  his jaw clenched and his tone was harsh..

"But Thyme gave the red car–"

"I said leave!" His voice echoed throughout the quiet hallways..the two boys scurried away, intimidated by Ren..

Leah's eyes were barely open when she whispered "Ren?"..

His expression softened "Hmm, it's me. I'll send you home" Leah just nodded, she didn't have the strength to refute him..

When they got out of the school Ren placed her in his car and drove off. He asked her address and Leah just told him to go to her apartment..

After they arrived Ren got out of the driver's seat and went to open the passenger's seat..he carefully carried Leah and went inside..

Ren placed Leah on her bed and immediately gave her water..

She placed the glass in the near bedside table "Ren, thank you"..

His face was still worried as he looked at her condition but she just reassured him..

"I'll be fine don't worry" She smiled at him "and thank you for this" She pointed to his soiled jacket..

He just nodded 'what Thyme did was over the line this time..' He was annoyed at him..

After a few minutes Leah just nodded at Ren "I'm fine now Ren, i'll take it from here"..

----
A/n: It's already 100 reads, thank you for supporting this story I really appreciate it...

There will be a crazy update soon..