Chapter 11: Little rabbit

...
The boys where currently inside a restaurant to celebrate after finishing the exams with the two girls..

"So I heard that Leah got the highest score in all of the juniors?" MJ started as he began to eat the stake in front of him..

Thyme's eyes widened "No way, this girl?" He said as he pointed towards Leah..

She immedietly swatted his hand away "yeah, so what? I can be smart too"

Thyme clicked his tongue "Oi" he went closer and whispered in her ear..

"Tell me what's your secret, you cheated didn't you?"

Leah gaped and slapped Thyme..

"You damned bastard! How dare you accuse me of cheating!"

She began to hit him even more while the others just laughed "Wow, I'm really impressed you managed to score highest" Kavin said breaking Thyme and Leah's argument..

"Yeah I know! That's why I'm proud of her.." gorya boasted..

Leah glared at Thyme and scoffed while continuing to eat the carrots in front of her..

Ren began to stare at Leah, she wasn't a messy eater but there was sauce stuck onto the side of her mouth..

He called for her name while the others were busy discussing something else..

"Leah" She turned to him and he was pointing towards her mouth..

She realized what he meant and tried to wipe it off but wasn't able to. Ren chuckled and forwarded his hands to wipe the sauce on her mouth..

When he finished he instantly sat back down and licked his thumb right in front of her, Making Leah blush immensely..

'W-what was that!'

"Ehem! Are both of you listening?" Gorya tapped both of their shoulders..

"What?"

"What?"

Both said in unison, the others just looked at each other and stiffled a laugh..

"I said if you heard what we were saying" gorya repeated..

"Damn Ren! Please don't show your PDA in front of us with miss rabbit" Thyme teased..

"Miss rabbit?" Ren's brows furrowed hearing the nickname..

Thyme cackled "yeah! Because she eats so many carrots like a rabbit and look at her! Her face is so cute when she pouts!"

"Say Leah, wanna be my adopted sister?" Thyme suggested..

Leah thought about it and grimaced, she shivered "Y-yeah no thanks Thyme"

His face went from teasing to fake hurt "What? Why?" He said in a sad tone..

She scoffed "I'd rather date Kavin actually than be your sister" After hearing that MJ began to say "OOH!" teasing Thyme while Kavin had a pink light cheek..

Thyme dramatically placed his hands on his chest faking pain..

'You have to be kidding me'

~~
After paying all of them exited the restaurant and began to ride in one of F4's cars since that was what they rode on the way there..

inside Kavin and MJ sat in front while Thyme, Gorya, Leah and Ren at the back..

When they were already comfortable she began to open up the question they had when they were still inside the restaurant..

"MJ, what did you guys talked about a minute ago?"

"Oh that? It was Thyme's suggestion" her face had the look of confusion..

"Thyme said to celebrate after finishing the exams we should have a slight vacation"

"Slight vacation?" Ren asked..

Kavin nodded "yeah, he said we should go and have fun, loosen up a bit you know. Right Thyme?"

Both Ren and Leah nodded "o-kay? So where is it?"

All of them smiled."Hawaii"

----
A/n: okay, so sorry for not posting in a while. It was because I was beyond busy so please forgive me..

And thank you for all the votes and reads, bye!