Chapter 1: The cracked mirror

We open to the city or Tokyo but something seems off. All the streets and sidewalks are empty with no sign of life, there is completely slince as there is no sound anywhere around the city, from dogs barking to even a sound of wind.

The skies are completely clear with no birds flying above or any planes zooming by and all power is no more, almost like this is a completely different world.....or maybe it is as we see sings, posters and build boards that have words reversed for some odd reason.

We then cut to a huge tower where we see a Golden armor figure looking down at a empty world, scanning around like a hawk as he stood there still, looking down at the empty city.

The Golden armor looks up in the air for a moment, staring up at the sky and then look back down at the street as he let out a soft sigh and said.

???: The time has come.

Suddenly we can hear roars od monsters coming from down of the city as we see mysterious monsters rushing towards the Goldem armor figure and climbing up the tower while the Golden Armor figure pulled out a card out of his belt, insert it into his staff.

Final Vent!

Suddenly the sky lights up and a massive bird like creature came down and fly down towards the tower and within second there was a huge explosion as the mysterious monsters were blown away as we see the Golen Armor figure standing at another building and then turning away as Suddenly a crack appeared on the screen.

???: The mirror has been cracked.

(Intro)

(Real world)

We see the Tokyo Tower intact and not only that but there is life in the city as we see people walking about up and down in the street, cars driving by in the road and birds flying as well as the sound of dogs barking at the neighbourhood which is where we see a taxi driving up the neighbourhood and then parked in front of a house.

Then a young man step out of the taxi after he paid the taxi his money and once that the taxi drive off as we get a veiw of Y/n L/n as we see him looking at his childhood home.

He walk through the gate after he open it, pulled out his old house keys and once he get to the door, unknown it and then open it as he step inside and look around his house.

Y/n: (smile) Man. It felt like years coming back here.

He look around his old home as he step into the living room and then the kitchen as he miss being here as a child.

???: Excuse me sir?

He turn to the door and pooe his head out of the hallway to see a women at the front door as she called out.