Chapter 6: A suspense snake

It was the middle of the night with heavy rain pouring within the city as we see a man slipping onto the floor and as he is getting up he can hear police sirens as he turn and immediately move to the alleyway.

He run through the alleyway while the sounds of the police sirens can be heard behind him. He quickly turn to each path and corners until he hide behind a trash bin and letting out heavy breaths. He was breathing heavily as he place his head onto the trash bin and looks up at the night sky.

He stare up at tge night sky for sometimes, letting the rain pour onto him as he shut his eyes since he hasn't been clean for a long time.

Then he noticed a beam of light gone by him and he hides as two police officers look around for him. They get closer and closer as the man panics for a moment until he turns to a window and as soon the two police officers turn and look around the bin he was gone.

They look around, shining their flash lights around and then the two leave after seeing nothing as they leave the area all awhile a mirror noise can be heard as the police officers walked away.

(Intro)

(Next day)

We see Y/n and Ai at the Ichigo Production, Inc as we see the two there as Ai shows the company around to Y/n since this is his first time coming here.

Y/n: (smile) This is pretty nice. So they assist your talent?

Ai: (smile) Yeah. They are really good people and they hell me with putting up shows for me to perform.

Y/n: (smile) Cool.

???: Hey Ai.

Then a female employee walks over to Ai and once she did she noticed Y/n and ask.

???: Whose he? Is he a guest?

Ai: (smile) Yep! This is my childhood friend Y/n. Y/n this is Miyako, she's the president and sort things out for my shows.

Y/n: (smile) It's a pleasure to meet you Miyako.

Miyako: Same. (Whisper to Ai) So is he your boyfriend or something?

Ai: (giggle) I'll never tell.

Miyako: Well in that case might as well meet with the rest of the crew. Come let me introduce you to them.

She and Ai guide Y/n to the break room as Miyako opens the door and sees the team having their break as they turn and see Y/n.

Miyako: Everyone this is the crew. We help out Ai with her shows and make sure things are going right. The one with glasses is named Ichigo, he's a formor President of Ichigo-pro.

Ichigo: Hello.

Miyako: And this is our manager Shun.

Shun: Hi.

Y/n: Sup. Its nice to-

Then he felt something behind him and slowly turn onky to see a barely naked man wearing a duck helmet as he looks down at him which give him the creeps.

Miyako: Oh and this is our Physical training YouTube name Pieyon. He make sure everyone is fit and healthy.

Y/n: I'm I have to ask why he is wearing a duck helmet?

Miyako: (shrugged) Just his thing.

Ichigo: So what's your name?

Y/n: Oh my name is Y/n. I'm Ai's childhood friend.