Chapter 3: The swan and dragon

We see the mirror world as always. A empty, abandon and ghost like city with no sign of any life all around. However on the top of the towers within the city we see two mysterious cloak figures standing on top of the roof and looking down at the city when the third cloak figure showed up behind them.

??? 3: It seems two new riders has arrived.

??? 1: I see. Who are they?

??? 3: A idol girl who made contract with a Swan and the other is just a average boy who made a contract with a dragon.

??? 2: A ideal girl? How interesting, we never see a rider who is a famous idol.

??? 1: It does not matter to us. Where are they?

??? 3: Fighting a mirror monster along with Kamen rider Knight.

??? 1: I see. Well then let's see what they are capable of and see if they can survive this war or not,

The three cloak figures suddenly disappeared from sight as the wind blows by like they disappeared within the wind.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

We see Ryuki, Knight and Femme in the middle of fighting Dispider as they move around, dodging Dispiders attacks as it start shooting webs which they move out of the way. Femme rushes forward and slash her spear at Dispider and cut off one of its legs.

Knight: Nice one.

Femme: Guess being a idol have its uses.

Ryuki: Yeah! Okay my turn!

He charge towards Dispider as Dispider shoots webs at him but he cuts the webs with his sword and then he leaps up in the air and land on Dispiders back as Dispider starts hopping around and moving while Ryuki rides on it.

Ryuki: Hey look! I'm a cowboy riding on a bull! Yee-haw!

Femme: (giggle) You got this partner!

Knight sighs while shaking his head as Ryuki pulled out a strike vent cart and insert it into his dragovisor.

Strike vent!

Then Ryuki lands a powerful strike on Dispiders back as flames where shot out, burning Dispider as Ryuki leaps off and lands on the ground as Knight rushes up to him

Knight: Nice one.

Ryuki: Thanks.

Dispider gets angry and tries to strike its legs towards them but they move out of the way as they were quick on theie fight. Dispider roared and suddenly its back started to move as they stopped and watched as his back burst open and a whole body came out as Dispider evolved and once it was done it let out a powerful roar.