Chapter 4: The snappy crab

In the mirror world we see a rider walking through the park, searching around for something while also being on guard if he is jumped by a mirror monster. He keeps on walking, searching until he located it.

We see a play park that is seemed to have a large crack, almost like someone has thrown a rock and cracked the play park. The rider approaches the area, pulling out a camera and then takes a picture of the crack. He looks down at the image he has taken and then looks up at the large crack of the park when he heard something behind him.

He turns around and hearing something coming his way. At first he was ready for a fight when he noticed his arms and hands is slowly faded, meaning he is running out of time so he race to a nearby mirror to escape so he won't disappeared or be killed by the mirror monsters who can only watch him run away as they disappear from sight.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

It has been 5 weeks since Y/n and Ai became riders ad they live together in Ai's House but not as a couple but as like best friends but either way we see Y/n making some coffee in the kitchen when Ai happily slide into the kitchen while she called out.

Ai: (smile) Good morning Y/n~!

Y/n: (smile) Morning Ai. Sleep well?

Ai: (smile) A great sleep! Who knew being both a idol and a rider makes you eager for some sleep.

Y/n: (chuckle) Yeah I'm the same. That's why I'm making seme coffee to keep me awake. Want some?

Ai: (smile) Sure, I can go with some coffee.

He nodes as he pour some coffee for himself and then pour some for Ai as the two sat on the couch with a relaxing sigh and take a sip of their coffee.

Ai: (smile) Now this is some coffee.

Y/n: (smile) Glad you like it. So what's gonna happen with you today?

Ai: Hhhmm let's see, I'm gonna sigh in some autographs at a mall.

Y/n: You want me to tag along?

Ai: (smile) Nah I'll be fine, plus I have Ichigo to be with me.

Y/n: Oh yeah.....him.

Ai: What's wrong?

Y/n: Well it's just that......he doesn't seem to like me hanging out with you. He thinks I will try "do" something to you.

Ai: (smile) Nah he's just a worry guy. Besides you have been living here for 5 weeks and nothing bad has happened so there is no reason for him or you to worry.

Y/n: Well I hope so.

Then the door bell rang which Ai walks over and opens the door, revealing Ichigo at the other side.

Ai: (smile) What's up Ichigo!

Ichigo: Hey Ai, you ready to go?

Y/n came up behind Ai which he noticed as he just glare at him and then turn back to Ai who says.

Ai: (smile) Let me get my stuff ready and we head out.

She heads off, leaving Y/n and Ichigo together as the two guys lock eyes as Y/n let out a nervous chuckle and ask.

Y/n: So......how is your day at the company.

Ichigo: Alright. So, are you staying in Ai's house?

Y/n: Guess so but I promise you I would never harm her or do anything to her in anyway.