Chapter 5: Mess with the horns

It was the dead of night at the park where we hear some noises follow by a mirror monster sent flying into the air and land hard onto the ground. The mirror monster slowly gets up with a groan and once up he hears something large coning his way so he decided to fall back.

He try to run away but suddenly a rhino like mirror monster came bursting out of the forest, grabbing the mirror monster from behind and then slammed him onto the ground.

The Rhino mirror monster roared and start beaten the mirror monster up all a while a large rider watches this happen and soon the mirror monster is killed. The rider seeing all of this returns his mirror monster to the mirror world and once gone he leaves the area before anyone can see him.

(Intro)

(Next day)

We see Y/n entering the base and sees Isamu and Kaito near the computers so he make his way over to them.

Y/n: Morning you guys. Any mirror monster activity yet?

Kaito: Nope. Seems quiet. Right now we are just monitoring the riders and see what they are doing.

Isamu: I suppose Ai is busy?

Y/n: (smile) Yeah but she'll be here soon.

Isamu: Cool. Hey I've been meaning to ask you something?

Y/n: Is it bad?

Isamu: Why would you think it's bad?

Y/n: (shrugged) I don't know.

Isamu: Well it's not that. I wanna know....are you and Ai are in a relationship?

This made Y/n blush in shock while Kaito stops what he is doing and turn to them.

Y/n: (blush) W-Well we are friends but I won't say we are that close!

Kaito: (smirk) I can see you two shipping.

Y/n: (blush) It's not like that! Plus don't ship us!

Kaito: (smirk) Too late, already did.

Isamu: (smile) No need to feel embarrassed about it. A lot of people fall in love with their childhood friends and that's alright. But hey, if you are nervous asking her out then take my advice.

Y/n: Your advice?

Isamu: (smirk) Let's just say I am a "charm" when I comes to women.

Kaito: (smirk) Even though you don't have a girlfriend.

Isamu: Shut up. Anyways if you want Ai to fall for you, you have to treat her with respect. Treat her like you always have been but more of a friend, you get me?