Chapter 9: A bull with weapons of destruction

We see Kaito at the base typing away as he looks through the security cameras around the city. Things are quiet at the base so he was alone with the silence. He was typing for a bit until he decided to take a break. He begins to stretched his arms while letting out a groan. He leaves the monitor and walks over to a small kitchen area to make some coffee.

After he was done he drink his coffee just as Y/n enter the base and sees Kaito there so he walk up to him.

Y/n: (smile) Hey Kaito how are things?

Kaito: Quiet so far. What brings you here?

Y/n: Well Ai is busy with her idol career so I got board and I was wondering to come here and see I can find someone to hang out with for a while.

Kaito: Well everyone is not available.

Y/n: But you are right?

Kaito: I mean I guess.

Y/n: (smile) Cool so you wanna hang out? I mean i don't recall hanging out before.

Kaito: Not really.

Y/n: So what do you say?

Kaito: Meh why not. Won't hurt to hang out.

Y/n: (smile) Cool. There is this arcade we can play around for a bit if your interested.

Kaito: (shrugged) Sure sounds fun let's go.

Y/n: (smile) Right.

(Intro)

(Later)

The two arrived at the arcade as they split off to play different games. Y/n is seen at the claw machine and trying to get a staff rabbit for Ai but fails every time.

Kaito look around for a bit and soon finds a shooting game to play. He inserts the coin in and pick up a rifle and begins to shoot the targets on the screen.

He lands many perfect hits as he keeps playing for a while and by then Y/n came over to check on him and is surprised to see he is breaking a new record. Soon Kaito finishes the game as Y/n says.

Y/n: (surprised) Huh you have such good aim.

Kaito: (smile) Thanks. No one outbeats me.

Y/n: Yeah.

After a while we see the two standing outside of the arcade with soda cans in hand as they sip theie drinks and during their conversion Y/n ask Kaito.

Y/n: Say I've seen a lot of riders in theie forms but not yours. In fact you've never been to any of our missions.

Kaito: Well that's because my abilities is......a bit destructive.

Y/n: How so?

Kaito: You see my A-vent monster has a lot of weapons for me to use. Trust me the only times I go out inside better is when a big threat comes.

Y/n: Huh so your like a secret weapon?

Kaito: Guess you can say that. Unlike others riders that they use blade or melee attacks I'm more a gunmen like rider.

Y/n: So you use firearms?

Kaito: Yeah.

Y/n: Now I'm interested to know what you can do in your rider form.