Chapter 8: Rogue rider

We see everyone gathered to watch as a rider is attacking innocent people within the hotel with a army of Mirror monsters as they watch the chaos happening as they watch the security footage.

Y/n: Why is this rider doing this?

Hikari: Who knows. Whatever the reason he is killing innocent lives.

Ai: Along with a few mirror monsters. How is that possible?

Ryo: Yeah we never see a rider along side the mirror monsters.

Kaito: Either these are his contract monsters or something else. Either way what is more important is the fact he is killing innocent people and we need to stop him.

Isamu: Right. There is still time to catch him before he can escape. I want him alive and be brought here. We need to question him.

Ai: (smile) Sounds like this is going  to be easy. After all it's just one rider right? How hard can that be?

Ryo: Yeah night as well not jinxed that.

Y/n: Too late dude.

Isamu: We'll monitor things from here and give you all updates. Now go.

(Intro)

(Later)

The four riders arrived at the hotel and there was no sign of life anywhere when they arrived there. They make their way inside and look around only to see no one here.

They head up to the front counter as Ryu rings the bell and waited for something to happen but nothing.

Ryo: Yep we are totally alone here.

Y/n: You think he's hiding?

Hikari: Most likely. We should be carful if he wants to jump out and ambush us.

Ryo: Yeah. It will take us a while to find him if we stick together so we split up and look around.

Ai: You sure that sounds like a good idea? I've watched a lot of horror movies and let's just say splitting up doesn't work out well.

Y/n: She has a point.

Ryo: Fine we'll stick together but if my customers complain on why my gym is close then I blame it on you all.

Hikari: (smirk) Oh come on it won't take that long.

Ryo: Whatever let's just look around.

And so they make their way through the hotel as they search for any clues of this mysterious rogue rider. They check all the rooms with no one inside as they keep going.

They search around for any signs of life but there was nothing which kinda creeps them out.

Y/n: You think they drag everyone to the mirror world?

Hikari: Most likely. There is no sign of blood or anything. Its like everyone in this hotel just vanished.

Ryo: (whisper) Wait....I hear something.

They listen and they did hear something that sounded like walking coming around the corner. They lend against the wall and Ryo poke his head around the corner to see a mirror monster wondering through the hallway searching for anyone still alive.

Ryo: (whisper) Looks like this one is looking for any survivors.

Ai: (whisper) Maybe this proofs this rider is still here. After all he did have a army of Mirror monsters right?