Chapter 7: A date with a star

It was the afternoon as we see Y/n and Ai entering the house after a long day of work and they are shown to be very tired as Y/n make his way over to the couch and collapses onto the couch with a sigh while Ai enter the room with a yawn.

Ai: Man that was some hard work together wasn't it?

Y/n: You can say that again. So many mirror monsters to take out, your stage shows and all that. (Sigh) It feels like my energy is all drained up.

Ai: (smile) Well lucky tomorrow is our day off meaning we can do something fun.

Y/n: Oh yeah your right. Huh well you got any ideas?

Ai: (smile) Yep. Since we have been together for a long time, how's about we take our relationship to the next level by going on a date.

Y/n: (Sat's up the couch in surprise) Wait really?!

Ai: (smile) Sure why not. It will be fun, what do you say?

Y/n: (blush) U-Um s-s-sure. That sounds wonderful.

Ai: (smile) Awesome. Well I'm gonna go and have a shower. Bye~!

She then leave to get a shower and once she is gone Y/n blushes mad that he is going on a date with Ai and thinks to himself.

Y/n: (thought) I might need some help.

(Intro)

(Next day)

We see Isamu standing at his balcony of his apartment taking some sips of his coffee as he stare at the veiw when his phone goes off inside his apartment. He make his way inside and picks up the phone and answer.

Isamu: Hello this is Isamu speaking?

Y/n: (phone) It's me Isamu.

Isamu: Oh hey Y/n. How is your day off doing?

Y/n: (phone) Um good but quick question. How do you impress a girl on a date?

Isamu: Why asking me this?

Y/n: (phone) Your seem like a guy who gets girls.

Isamu: Hhhmmm Well that might be true. I remember some people saying I look like a rich man who picks up girls.

Y/n: (phone) Well do you?

Isamu: I rather not. Its not that I don't want to have a relationship with anyone i love just that it gets in the way of my job.

Y/n: (phone) Makes sense.

Isamu: But why asking me this? You going on a date with someone?

Y/n: (phone) Yeah Ai wanted us to go a date and I wanna know you have some advice.

Isamu: Well i don't have one.

Y/n: (phone) Jeez thanks man.

Isamu: (chuckle) You don't get it. You don't need any advice what so ever. You been with Ai since you both were little right? Meaning you'll already know everything that she wants or what she needs. If anything your all sorted just need to spent time with her.

Y/n: (phone) Okay that make sense. Still I'm a bit nervous.

Isamu: (smile) It will be fine. Besides just imagine it as you two hanging out like always.