Chapter 3

Scene 9:

All about Jenefer and Nicole's action

Event 1: Jenefer and Nicole Making a Garden

[Jenefer and Nicole are in a garden, planting sunflower seeds.]

Jenefer: (excited) Nicole, I have a brilliant plan. If I can give the prince sunflowers, he will surely adore me. It will be my way of capturing his attention and making him forget about Astera.

Nicole: (curious) Jenefer, do you think growing sunflowers will make the prince forget about Astera? Love cannot be forced, my friend.

Jenefer: (determined) I believe it will work, Nicole. Sunflowers are beautiful, just like Astera. If we can grow and present them to the prince, he will see my efforts and realize my worth.

Nicole:(skeptical) But Jenefer, sunflowers take time to bloom. They usually take 8-12weeks. Are you willing to wait that long?

 Are you willing to wait that long?

Event 2:

Jenefer's Impatience

[Days have passed, and Jenefer grows more impatient.]

Jenefer: (frustrated) I can't wait for these sunflowers to bloom! I need to get the prince's attention as early as possible. Waiting is torture.

Nicole: (trying to calm Jenefer) Patience is key, my dear friend. Rushing things might yield a different outcome. True affection takes time to develop.

Jenefer: (determined) I understand, but there must be something I can do. I need to find a way to speed up the process, to make the prince notice me before it's too late.

Event 3: Jenefer's Plan

[Jenefer visits Nicole at her home, discussing her plan.]

Jenefer: (excited yet hesitant) Nicole, I've been thinking... What if we stole some sunflowers from Astera's Garden? If she can't sell any flowers, the prince won't see her anymore and turn his attention towards me.

 What if we stole some sunflowers from Astera's Garden? If she can't sell any flowers, the prince won't see her anymore and turn his attention towards me

Nicole: (concerned) Jenefer, that doesn't seem right. Astera has done nothing wrong. You can't simply take away her livelihood. It's unfair and cruel.

Jenefer: (pleading) Nicole, please understand. I'm desperate, and I love the prince. I know it's not right, but I might lose him forever if we don't act. You're my friend, and I need your support.

Nicole: (hesitant) Jenefer, I care about you deeply, but I can't condone such actions. There must be another way. Let's think of a plan that doesn't harm Astera or anyone else.

Event 4:

Sneaking into Astera's Garden

[Jenefer and Nicole sneak into Astera's Garden as the sun sets.]

Jenefer: (whispering) Nicole, we must be quick and careful. We'll choose the most beautiful sunflower to bring back and cut all the remaining flowers. This way, Astera won't have any to sell, and the prince will have no choice but to notice me.

Nicole: (hesitant but agreeing) Jenefer, I stillbelieve this is wrong, but I'll help you. Let's make it quick and leave notrace behind.

[Jenefer and Nicole choose a sunflower and cut the remaining flowers, carrying with them as they leave the Garden, unaware of the consequences their actions might have on their friendship and others

[Jenefer and Nicole choose a sunflower and cut the remaining flowers, carrying with them as they leave the Garden, unaware of the consequences their actions might have on their friendship and others.]

]