Chapter 9

Scene 17:

Jenefer: (Frustrated and angry) I can't believe Astera stole Prince Anthurium's heart! How dare she? I'm going to make her pay for what she did!

(As Jenefer prepares to leave her house, a thunderstorm begins, accompanied by heavy rain.)

Jenefer: What?! No, not now! I can't let the rain stop me from seeking revenge!

[As the thunder roars, Jenefer feels a strange sensation spreading through her body. She sees her transformation into a corpse flower slowly taking place. Just then, Astera's grandmother, Grandma Dalia, appears as a plant fairy before her.]

Jenefer: (Panicking) What's happening to me? No, this can't be! Why am I turning into a flower?

(unbeknownst to Jenefer, Grandma Dalia reveals herself as a plant fairy and approaches her.)

Grandma Dalia: (gentle voice) Ah, Jenefer, you reap what you sow. This transformation is a punishment for your terrible actions and an opportunity for growth.

 This transformation is a punishment for your terrible actions and an opportunity for growth

Jenefer: (defiantly) What do you know about me? This is Astera's fault, not mine!

Grandma Dalia: (Gently) Jenefer, my child, this is your punishment for your terrible actions. The transformation into a corpse flower represents the flaws within your physical body, a reflection of the darkness that consumed your heart. It is also a chance to learn from your mistakes and grow.

Jenefer: (Arguing) Punishment? I don't need punishment! Astera is the one who deserves to suffer! (angry) Darkness within? I don't have darkness within me! Astera is the one who deserves punishment, not me!

Grandma Dalia: (calmly) Your anger blinds you, my dear. Only by acknowledging your own faults and seeking forgiveness can you find redemption. This transformation is a reminder to choose a different path. Revenge will only perpetuate the cycle of pain. True growth comes from understanding and forgiveness. Embrace this opportunity to change, my dear.

Event 2:

(Nicole arrives at Jenefer's house, hoping to comfort her after hearing about the upcoming wedding of Prince Anthurium and Astera.)

Nicole: (Calling out) Jenefer! Are you here? I came to offer support, but I can't find you anywhere.

(Nicole searches every corner of the house, growing increasingly worried.)

Nicole: Where could she be? It's as if she vanished into thin air.

( Suddenly,Nicole catches a whiff of an unusual smell reminiscent of the corpse flower.)

Nicole: (Curiously) What's that smell? It's familiar somehow

(She follows the scent, leading her to a sunflower in the garden. As Nicole examines it closely, she notices the resemblance between the flower and Jenefer's personality.)

Nicole: (whispering) It looks just like her... fierce and unyielding, yet delicate.

Nicole: (Realizing) Oh, Jenefer... Is this your way of staying with us? Even though your personality wasn't always good, you're still a part of our lives.

Nicole: (softly) Jenefer, you weren't perfect, but you were my friend. I miss you, even though your personality wasn't always the best. I hope you find peace wherever you are.

[With a heavy heart, Nicole spends some time in the sunflower garden, cherishing the memories she shared with Jenefer and reflecting on the complexities of friendship

[With a heavy heart, Nicole spends some time in the sunflower garden, cherishing the memories she shared with Jenefer and reflecting on the complexities of friendship.]