Chapter 6

Nicole: [Surprised] Adam? What are you doing here?

Adam: [Quickly covering Nicole's mouth and leading her to a quiet place] Shh, Nicole. We need to talk privately.

Adam: (Covering Nicole's mouth and taking her to a quiet place) Shh, Nicole

Adam: (Covering Nicole's mouth and taking her to a quiet place) Shh, Nicole. I need to ask you some questions. You must tell me the truth.

Adam: Nicole, please tell me the truth. Were you and Jenefer involved in the terrible damage to Astera's Garden?

Nicole: (Conflicted) Adam, I value our friendship but can't keep covering for her anymore. It was Jenefer's plan all along. She wanted to ruin Astera's Garden out of jealousy towards the prince's affection for Astera. She even stole the most beautiful sunflowers to give to the prince.

Adam: (Stunned) I see... Thank you for your honesty, Nicole. The truth must come to light. We must address this situation immediately.

Scene 13:

( Astera sits beside her garden, watching the newly sprouted flowers she and Prince Anthurium planted. The vibrant colors and delicate petals made her smile, a testament to their hard work. Suddenly, Grandma Dalia approached her with an apple pie in her hand. She sat down beside Astera, a warm expression on her face.)

Grandma Dalia: (smiling) Astera, my dear, I brought you some freshly baked apple pie

Grandma Dalia: (smiling) Astera, my dear, I brought you some freshly baked apple pie. I thought it would be a perfect treat for us while we admire these beautiful flowers you and Prince Anthurium planted.

Astera: (gratefully) Thank you, Grandma Dalia. That smells amazing. It's wonderful to see these flowers bloom after all the effort we put into rebuilding the garden.

Grandma Dalia: (nodding) Indeed, my dear. You and Prince Anthurium have done a remarkable job. The garden looks so alive and vibrant once again. It's amazing how the prince helped you plant new flower seeds to restore this ruined garden. Tell me, Astera, how do you feel about Prince Anthurium? How does he show his kindness towards you?

Astera: (blushing slightly) Oh, Grandma, Prince Anthurium has been an incredible friend to me. He has such a kind and gentle heart. When we work in the garden together, he listens to my ideas and helps bring them to life. He encourages me to dream big and never give up.

Grandma Dalia: (smiling knowingly) It sounds like he has captured your heart, my dear. Do you share these feelings with him?

Astera: (giggling) Well, Grandma, not directly. But I think he knows how much I appreciate him and value our time together. We discuss our dreams and aspirations while we plant the flowers, and he always supports and encourages me. It's like he understands me in a way no one else does.

Grandma Dalia: (placing a hand on Astera's) Love can be beautiful, my dear. It's clear that Prince Anthurium brings joy to your life and helps you grow just like these flowers. Remember, never be afraid to express your feelings. Life is too short to hold back your heart.

Astera: (grateful) Thank you, Grandma Dalia. Your words mean a lot to me. I will cherish our time together and the memories we create in this garden. And who knows, maybe one day I'll find the courage to share my feelings with Prince Anthurium.

Grandma Dalia: (smiling warmly) That's the spirit, my dear. Love has a way of blossoming, just like these flowers. Enjoy the journey, Astera, and remember, Grandma will always be here for you.

Astera: (hugging Grandma Dalia) I'm so grateful to have you in my life, Grandma. Thank you for your Love and wisdom.

(Together, they sat in the garden, savoring the apple pie and sharing stories, their hearts full of warmth and hope for the future.)