𝑶𝒏𝒆

ʀᴇɴᴇᴇ  |  ɴᴀʏ    

ʀᴇɴᴇᴇ  |  ɴᴀʏ    

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ

I swear I don't trust no fucking body I gotta be on all p's and q's.

"I'm on the same shit you on. I don't trust bitches." He said and with that I walked off. Not even looking back at him.

I mean what he was saying was accurate but still ion got time for fuck niggas.  He looked good and all but still looked dangerous.

"So what's tea?" Kiya asked me.

"Girl ain shit happened. But bitch I seen you and Dee. Mmm" I said folding my arms.

"HOE you funny as fuck. We just friends" she said as she rolled her blunt.

"Yeah igh. Lemme hit it before you hit it." I said as she licked the blunt.

She roll a blunt just like a nigga would. Would've thought she was gay or sum.

"Yo ass always want to hit it first. Hoe" Nini said as she walked up with somebody.

"Girlll" I said as I quietly laughed.

______________

"Bitch I lost my earrings. And Shawn brought me those" I heard Kiya yelled.

I pulled the pillow over my head because I didn't not want to hear about this nigga again.

"Renee I know you heard me. I lost the earrings he brought me" she said.

"Bitch that nigga was your fucking ex. He treated you wrong ass fuck and just because that nigga brought you earrings before he broke up with you doesn't mean he was sorry. The fuck" I said as I threw a pillow at her and ran into my bathroom and locked the door.

"Bitch you buying me some new earrings." She said before she slammed my door.

She childish as fuck. She acting like she don't got anymore pairs of earrings.

"Bitch" I mumbled. I hopped in the shower and took care of my hygiene.

After the showered I cocoa buttered my body down and slipped on some shorts and my bra.

"You done with that tantrum?" I asked her as she made some eggs.

"Bitch. I'm good. Yo ass still buying me some earrings hoe." She said as she poured some ketchup on her eggs.

"I will. Bitch you nasty but Ian gon complain." I said as I poured some cranberry juice with some ice in my cup.

"Yo tell me why Nini hit me up and said that them niggas at the party was having a lil get together at they crib Saturday." She said.

I was quiet until I started to think about who she could possibly be talking about then I remember. It was K3 and his brother.

"I mean I'm done but I'm still bringing my own liquor. Ion trust folks after that shit Draya pulled." I said as I walked back into my room.

"Youn want nun?" Kiya asked.

"Hell nah you got that" I said as I closed my door. 

ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʟᴇʀᴛ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ♥