𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ | ᴋ3

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" The alarm screamed.

I got up so damn fast almost broke my back and turned that shit off.

I had this bad ass dream about Nay. The last thing I wanted to do was put shorty in danger.

I truly didn't mean for shit to go down like that. And I wanted to sincerely apologize to her.

I grabbed my phone from the other empty side of my bed and hit her line up real quick.

ℕ𝕒𝕪 🥵

𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘...

"Heyy" she said as she answered the FaceTime call.

"Yoo" I said holding the camera at a down low angle.

"Wassup?" She asked sounding confused.

"I'm about to come scoop you right quick" I said taking a few FaceTime pics.

"Igh. Stopp" she said smiling. She really fine as fuck. Ian tryna fall for shorty but ay 🤷🏾‍♂️

I hung up and went straigh to the bathroom to take care of my hygiene.

Once I was finished I Vaseline'd my body and rubbed some deodorant on.

Slip some shorts and black graphic tee. Slipped my slides on before I left out.

It was hot as a bitch today. I noticed some females on the block. Cheeks was everywhere.

I hopped in my all black 1400 hp gtr. I put Nay location in on my phone and pulled off.

"Yo I'm outside" I said loud enough into the phone so she could hear me.

"Damn. I heard ya ass the first time. I'll be out there" she said hanging up in my face. Bitches be rude nowadays.

I turned on Sum 2 Prove by Lil Baby while I waited for her to come outside.

"They don't want to see us on TV unless it's the news. I got sum'n to prove." I rapped until I was interrupted by a knock at my window.

I looked up and realized it was Nay. I unlocked the door and she hopped in.

"So what you want. You can all the way over here for what?" She asked.

"I just wanna apologize for that shit that happened yesterday. Ian mean for shit to go down like that. And I didn't mean to put ya pretty ass in that type of situation." I said and I'm guessing she was shocked.

"K3 you don't have to apologize for that. I understand why you did what you did. But look at me I'll be fine" she said rubbing her hand down her body.

"Cmere" I said and with that she leaned over and we hug for a quick minute.

A nigga almost fell in love with the scent of her perfume and all her hair products.

"Okay back up off me. You was too close for a minute" she said slightly pushing me.

"My fault. So what you doing later ?" I asked as I leaned back into my seat.