𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

ʀᴇɴᴇᴇ ᴀʀᴍᴀɴɪ |  ɴᴀʏ 

ʀᴇɴᴇᴇ ᴀʀᴍᴀɴɪ |  ɴᴀʏ 

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ

×FLASHBACK×

"You pregnant ain't you bitch?" My Mom damn near screamed at me.

I didn't reply I just let her answer for me.

"Ya fast ass. Do you know who the daddy is?" She asked with her hand against her hip and smoking a cigarette with her other hand.

"Of course I do. But he don't want nothing to do with me and the baby" I said as a tear fell down my face.

"You need to stop crying. You knew what you was getting yourself into when you laid down to have SEX" She yelled in all uppercase.

"It's not even that because if KeeKee was pregnant you'll be right there for her. But it's cool momma" I said as I got up and pack the rest of my clothes.

I didn't have many clothes because she let her abusive ass boyfriend use my clothes to repair shit.

"Yeah because keekee is my favorite. Now pack ya shit and get the fuck out of my house." She said blowing her smoke towards me.

I didn't reply to her because it was only going to hurt me more. I zipped my bag up and walked towards the door where my mom was standing.

I didn't say anything to her but as soon as I step one foot out of my room door she punched me right in my face. Making me stumble and my nose started bleeding.

"Don't come the fuck back you dirty bitch. You and that baby need to die. Shit where my liqour at?" I heard her say before I ran to my car.

I was only 17. With just a car. I worked at Publix but I quit after I found out I was pregnant.

The only person I could call was Nini.

"You okay?" Nini asked as she answered the phone hearing my sniffs and small cries.

"She found out. Can I come over for a few days?" I asked.