𝑺𝒊𝒙

ʀᴇɴᴇᴇ | ɴᴀʏ

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ

"I heard yall had a little date" nini said as she drove around just because.

"Girl hell nah. Kiya, her dumbass left me with that nigga. And so I had to enjoy myself." I said as I pointed to Kiya who was in the back seat.

She was on a FaceTime call with Dee 🤦🏾‍♀️.

"She stuck deep in that phone" Nini said laughing.

"There's a hood basketball game near Juanita deli. Let's see what's it's hitting for" I said after I seen someone post it on IG.

"Igh we ain doing shit anyway" Kiya said making a sharp turn.

"Bitch my phone almost fell out the window" I said as I slightly pushed her.

"Shouldn't of have been close to the damn window dummy" nini said.

I rolled my eyes at her as she parked in this little ass space.

"I think my cousins and nem here. Ian know this was the park" Nini said as we got out the car.

"K3 and Nay about to have another unexpected date" Kiya said.

"Who? Not I. I'm about to watch this game and ignore everybody" I said as we walked up towards the entrance of the court.

"Mmmhm. Watch how out of nowhere they'll be right next to each other" I heard Kiya mumble.

I ignored her comment and we walked over to the benches. The game was already going.

And no I wasn't really about to watch this corny ass game so I got on my phone and scrolled through tiktok.

I heard people talking and shit but i ignored it because why not.

"How tf you at a game and ain watching it" K3 said as he snatched my phone out of my hand.

"Boy. You ain my daddy. Hell you talm bout" I said as I was getting ready to snatch my phone back but greatly missed the chance to grab it.

"I don't give a damn. Hell youn even text a nigga back. Fuck you need this phone fo" he said as he slid my phone in his pocket.

"I Hate niggaa forreal" I said loud enough for him to hear.

He scare me but he ain scare me like that. Cus I'll pop a nigga so fast. Not this nigga tho. Im a Lil scare.

"Baby you don't hate me" he said and we held eye contact for a few seconds before I broke it.

I look over to the niggas playing basketball and none of them caught my attention. Not even a little. And I'm upset.

"Damn she bad" k3 muttered.

I looked up and searched the area but Ian see what he was talm bout.

"Who?" I asked.

"Her" he said while pointing at my Lock Screen

I give it to him. At least he knows a bad bitch  when he see one