𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

ʀᴇɴᴇᴇ | ɴᴀʏ

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ

"Why we always coming the fuck over here?" I asked Nini.

"Because this the only family I have left. Plus I be seeing you and k3 ass getting real close" she said winking her eye at me.

"Declined. Never he was just helping me get something" I said while looking out the window.

"Please. He be talking about you when you not around." She said. I looked over at her.

"He be saying nice things" she said.

"Nice things? That nigga is always mean and rude" i said while shaking my head.

"I mean maybe he would change for you. You'll never find out if you don't give him a chance!" She said while smiling.

"Please Shaneea. I do not want to affiliated with your dangerous ass cousin" I said while laughing.

"Bitch you dangerous too. So yall perfect for each other" she said while smiling.

It was only me and her in the car. Kiya was on her period and wanted to be alone. And I was not staying there with her on her period. She's the devil

"Welp we here. So no more complaining about shit" she said as she hopped out the car.

"I ain yo child miss" I said as I followed behind her.

"Oo. Who's that girl. She cute or whatever" Nini said popping her gum.

"Please bitch you think everybody cute." I said as we walked past the people that was sitting on the porch.

"Heyy Dooda. Who's this?" Nini asked as she gave her 'man' a hug.

..

"This KY and Liyah." He said.

She waved and he waved. I guess they was a couple. But liyah look real familiar. And I'm good with remembering faces.

I didn't wanna seem rude of the bat so I wasn't gonna ask no questions.

"Yuuurp" k3 loud ass came out.

"Hey shitface. What yall got going on today" nini said as she dapped him up. I guess thats what cousin do 🤦🏾‍♀️ 😂

"We jus coolan today. But it's too muhfucka hot out here. I'm staying IN side today" he said. I just shook my head.

"Yoo while yall always grilling each other like that" Dee nosey ass asked

"Who?" Nini replied.

"Ya friend and k3" he said pointing at us both.

I turned my whole body because I don't know what HE was talkin bout.

Nini laughed.

"Well shit I don't know. She ain't feeling him I heard" she said.

"I can speak for my self. And I wasn't even looking at him. I was more focused on his shoes" I said as I turned around facing everybody.

"Yeah igh" k3 mumbled.

"Anywhore. Why ya sister playing hard to get?" Dee asked me. I shrugged.

"They act just alike" k3 mumbled and I ignored him.