𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

ʀᴇɴᴇᴇ ᴀʀᴍᴀɴɪ | ɴᴀʏ

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ

"Look you finally up. Here I made us some breakfast" I said handing him a plate of French toast and some turkey sausage.

"Thank you thank you baby. Why yours look different from mines?" He asked staring at my plate.

It's kind of cute when he call me baby and shit. Even though I'm cringing in the inside. I don't know why. But yall understand me right?

"Chill lol. All I got different from you is fruit and some powder sugar on my French toast" I said while pouring syrup on my food.

"Let me taste yours" he didn't even ask but instead this nigga grabbed one of my French toast and a scoop of my fruit.

"Ignorant muhfucka" I said pulling my plate towards me. I swear I hate when people just dig in my food without getting my consent.

"I'm just playing here you can take one of mines" he said while handing me one of his.

"Ehm. Na you can keep yours. Ian that hungry anyway. You can eat" I said handing him it back.

And with that we both ate in silence while watching SpongeBob. I don't know why but I'm actually in a good mood this morning.

LATER ON THAT DAY....

"Wassup, Nay. This is liyah. That's umm my cousin homie girl" Nini said as we walked inside Walmart.

Just my sisters and one stranger tagged along.

"Waddup," I said grabbing a buggy.

I really only came to Walmart for household stuff but we'll see if that's all I get.

"Heyy," she said being friendly. She was actually a very pretty girl. She seems sweet.

"Holon..  yall I gotta go. Ky outside waiting for me" she said she wave at us and damn near ran back out of the Store like she had seen a ghost.

¨Bitches jus be letting niggas control what they do¨ I said as I grabbed a buggy and strolled over to the isles.

¨Maybe it was an emergency that's why she walked so fast¨ Kiya said trying to be nice about it.

We split up like we always do in Walmart. I walked over to the household sections because I love buying new shit for my apartment.

I walked over to where the rugs and pillows were at. Basically comfy shit. I saw some cute fluffy pillows and put them inside my buggy.

¨Ain you that fine ass girl from Instagram?¨ Some random asked as he walked up towards me.

¨If you know my Instagram you know I have a name. Wassup tho?¨I asked as I took precautions in his body language.

¨You got a man or something?¨ he asked as he scratched his dirty ass dreads.

¨It doesn't matter I still wouldn't talk to you. Now have a good day¨ I said as I walked down the aisle.