𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

ʀᴇɴᴇᴇ  |  ɴᴀʏ

ʀᴇɴᴇᴇ | ɴᴀʏ

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ

I woke up to the sound of my alarm from my phone going off.

I turned it off and got up and went to take care of my hygiene.

While I was washing up I was thinking about k3 for some weird ass reason.

"Renee you almost done?" I heard Kiya banging on my bathroom door.

"Bitch you acting like youn got your own bathroom" I said as I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around me.

"I wasn't even asking to use the bathroom. But we need to hurry up and meet the plug" she said.

"Oh shit I forgot it's the 19th. Lemme get ready." I said and with that she walked out my room.

Once my door close I dropped my towel and grabbed some clothes and slip them on.

I put on some deodorant and grabbed a piece of gum and made way out my room

"I'm ready hoe" I said as I grabbed my special bag.

We walked to her car because I still don't know how to fucking drive. But it's cool ima learn soon tho.

"He said he ain't that far. But this nigga be playing with us. He gon learn today tho" Kiya said as she pulled off.

"I mean he already know not to play with us. 'Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions'" I said while shaking my head.

"Renee shut ya ass upp" Kiya said laughing.

She made a sharp right and this nigga was already standing outside looking suspicious.

"Yoo waddup Zah. We need the regular." I said as I rolled down the tinted window.

"I don- Here you go" he said as he handed the weed over.

"preciate" I said as I handed the weed over to Kiya so she could ounce it out.

She pulled off while still ouncing it out and I rolled the window back up.

"This fuck nigga rob us out our weed." Kiya said as she spinned the block.

I grabbed the gun from my purse and she slowly drove down the block.

I made sure I was gonna hit him. I rolled down my window and aimed right for that nigga head.