𝑻𝒘𝒐

ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ  |  ᴋ3

ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ | ᴋ3

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ

"Mane what's the move with them hoes from the other night?" Dee asked.

"Who you talm bout?" I responded.

"Nini friends" he replied.

"Shitt. The shorty I was hitting it up with walked off. But I know she feeling a nigga" I said as flapped my shirt.

"Get the fuck on brah." He said laughing.

"She was. I'm finna see what's really up with her though" I said as I scrolled through IG.

"When?" He asked as he ounced the weed out.

"I lied and told Nini we was having a li get together at the crib and shit but forreal we really just chilling at the crib." I said nonchalantly.

"Type shit. She better bring her chocolate ass sister with her" he said.

"Nigga you be falling for any bitch" I said.

"Bitch? Nigga she's my queen." He said and I started to laugh because no way he have that much respect for her.

"Yeah igh brah" I said as I went Ina room to play GTAV with the guys.

_____

"Meet me at the store real quick. I'm tryna have a shoutout" I said I to the mic.

"Nigga with who?" Dooda asked

"With the cops nigga" I said as I swerved into the store and shot the owner then hid behind the counter.

"Yo ass gone die. But I'm finna run into there with you" Dooda said as he did what he said.

We done had a shooutout with the cops for ten minutes straight.

________

"Fuck going on Nini" I said as I gave her a side hug and watched her friends walk in behind her.

Nini was my little cousin so yeah yktfv.

"Waddup brah. Where Dee dirty ass at?" She asked.

"HOE I'm right here. Blind as a fucking bat brah" he said as he rolled up.

I sat back down onna couch and scrolled on IG.