𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

ʀᴇɴᴇᴇ |  ɴᴀʏ 

ʀᴇɴᴇᴇ |  ɴᴀʏ 

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ

"This the nice type of weather to be at the beach" I said as we made it to the boardwalk.

"Type shit. But we spliting up" Dee said.

"What?" I said as he grabbed Kiya hand.

"Yeah sis yall spend some time together and yeah. I love you" she said blowing a kiss.

"This bitch" I mumbled as I watched her walk away with Dee.

"What's wrong baby? Why you acting like being with me is bad or sum" k3 said as he walked up to me.

"Ian say allat" I said as he came closer.

"So stop acting like that. Cmon so we can get a drink" he said as he reached for my hand.

I grabbed his hand and we walked over to some exotic drink store.

"What you want  ?" He asked me while still holding my hand.

He look so good with his black beater on. Showing all his tattoos.

"Renee?" He said.

"Oh shit my fault. I want a spiked lemonade please " I said to the front desk worker

"Okay will that be all?" He asked.

"Gimme straigh henny" k3 said as he swiped his card and paid for both drinks. I shook my head.

"What?" He said in confusion.

"I could've paid for my own shit. " I said grabbing my drink. .

"Why can't you just be grateful that I'm being this generous to ya mean ass" he said as he grabbed his drink and we walked back onto the boardwalk.

"Mean?  You're the mean one if we being technical" I mumbled.

"Hmm?" He said as he looked at me.

"Oh nuffin." I said as I seen that he had his hand held out waiting for me to connect mines with his.

"We in public. If ya hoes see you with me and they try me. Ima have to kill em" I said with a straight face.

"Ha!" He laughed.

I looked dead at him with a blank stare and he came closer towards me.