Sneak Peek

*Hillo there! Since I still have like 2 weeks of school left I won't be able to post a new chapter to this one-shot book :( So, I decided to give you guys a sneak peek of the next chapter to make up for it! That seems fair right? If not then I'm sorry I have failed you friend X*(

It has been a couple of weeks since the witch's last plan went successful and she had already began to plan her next. She was in the middle of making a potion when an enderman showed up. "Did you get the stuff?", she asked. The enderman nodded and handed her some netherwart which she threw into the cauldron. While the witch brewed her potion, the enderman notice that she left her notebook open. He saw the list of names and began to flip through the pages, most were filled with notes or lists but the first few contain drawings. One drawing was of a boy and a girl playing which made the enderman feel strangely homesick. The witch turn towards him and gave a sigh before closing the book. "Let's try not to think about that, remember who we are now", she coached. The enderman stared for a bit before giving a nod trying to put his troublesome thoughts in the back of his mind.

Then there was a poof sound coming from the cauldron causing the witch's grin to return. "Haha! It worked!", she exclaimed. She mumbled a few words and the mixture began to shift until it showed a king talking to a knight. "I can't take any chances, who knows what that witch will do. So we must battle fire with fire, send in our sorcerer after her." The knight gave a salute before running off right as the potion began to dim. "Oh, can't even trust me after all these years? Well, it'll take more than some magic-born to beat my knowledge!"

The enderman made a questioning sound which the witch responded to with, "Yes you can help apprentice, but this is a big job so be careful." He nodded full of excitement before teleporting away. "Watch your back sorcerer", the witch mumbled. "It took an army to get me in these woods, but it'll take a whole world to kill me."