Mavin: Mistletoe

*First of Christmas one-shots is for MissDarkRaven Hope you enjoy it and sorry if I messed it up since I don't know much about this ship, but Merry Christmas anyway! 

Michael's P.O.V. -

"GOD DANGIT!", I yelled after dying again in a game I was playing. I tried again and manage to get halfway through the level before I heard something next to me, but ignored it. However the voice kept getting louder, "Michael! Hey Michael! Michael!" I finally pull off my headphones and turn to Gavin. "What!?" I yelled.

"It's Christmas!" he happily explained. 

"Yeah, I know" I replied irritated. "Is that all?"

"Nope! I got a surprise, wanna see it?"

"Later" I huffed before putting back my headphones. But even then I could still hear his voice trying to get my attention with that adorable accent of his. He finally stopped after a while and I continue trying to beat the game until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck. 

"Gavin quit it" I said as I felt my cheeks warm up a bit. He didn't listen and instead rested his chin on my head while I tried to keep looking at the screen. 

"But Mi-cool.." he whined while burying his face in my hair; usually I would have pushed him off by now but I was currently having trouble breathing due to how freaking cute he was acting. When I finally managed to catch my breath I looked up and immediately lost it again when I saw how close he was to my face. Then I realized that he was holding something above his head, it was mistletoe? 

"Surprise" he whispered before pressing his lips on mine. It only lasted for a few seconds before he pulled away which made me annoyed. 

"If you're going to kiss me, don't make it so damn short" I complained before grabbing his face and crashing my lips on his. He seem shocked for a bit, but soon started to kiss back as I pulled him onto my chair. This time it lasted until we pulled away for air, both our faces red from the lack of oxygen. Then I heard someone laughing and turn to see Ray standing by the doorway.

"Haha! Oh my god Mavin is real? About time it happen!" he chuckled.

"Yeah yeah, why don't you go make out with Ryan if you have nothing to do" I reasoned.

"Sounds good to me" Ryan chimed in as he appeared behind Ray before dragging him out. 

"Ha yeah okay I'll jus-wait, what!?" Ray sputtered when he realized what he just agreed to.

Gavin and I laughed at what just happen until the moment passed and silence filled the room.

"You liked my present, right Michael?" Gavin asked while lying on my chest.

"Of course I did wanna know why?" I drawled. Gavin look up at me before I finished, 

"Cause you're my boi!" He laughed before setting back on my chest while I patted his head.

...................................................................................................................................................

"You do know you're going to have to get off of me so I can finish this game right?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I don't feel like moving from this spot" he reasoned.

"Well fuck you.."

"Love you too Mi-cool!"

*Enjoy Rooster teeth fans and remember that I'm doing request until the 25(this one was a little late cause I had to go somewhere) but there is still time so don't hesitate and Merry Christmas!