Chapter 5

I woke up to a light shaking of my shoulders. I look up, groaning, and see Shirou there. I looked to the side and saw Michiru still sleeping beside me.

"What?" I whisper.

"Get ready, " he told me, then left.

I assumed I didn't need to wake Michiru, so I quickly got ready.

(Your clothes)

I headed over to Shirou's room

"Good, you ready?" Shirou asked me.

"Ready for what?" I asked him.

He then got up from his desk, went over to my room, and dragged Michiru out.

Michiru was yelling at him but I just watched as he threw her into the storage closet.

He then started piling furniture in front of the door.

"Let me out of here!" She shouted.

"I realized you're human now," Shirou said, as he slid her ID under the door. He sat on the couch. "It could be dangerous. If humans find out they can turn into beastmen, they'll panic. Stay in there until we get more information," he told her.

"This is crazy! You make no sense!"

I laughed. "Yeah yeah Michiru just stay in there," I snickered.

"Y/N?! You're in this too?" She yelled.

"Just trust me. I'll protect the peace of all beastmen," Shirou told her.

"Don't try to sound cool. I don't trust you! You're disgusting," Michiru yelled. "Open up I'm going to the hospital!" She told us.

"That's enough," Shirou said as I heard crashing from the other room. "You step one foot out of that room, and I'll kill you," Shirou told her.

"Isn't that just a bit much?" I asked Shirou, with a smile on my face.

"You want peace for beastmen?! What about my peace!" Michiru yelled.

As Shirou moved his desk, I heard someone say, "rearranging furniture this early? And you dragged Y/N into this too? Must be exhausting."

I turned and saw the mayor. "Hello, Mayor," I greeted, with a polite bow.

"There's been a bombing at the hospital," Mayor Rose told us. "The director received a bomb threat, and today there was an explosion on one of the trucks. The bombers want the money funding the hospital to go to the humans."

"So anti-beastmen forces?" Shirou asked.

I shivered at the thought.

"Unfortunately the bomb mixed up all the scents. We were hoping you and Y/N could use your sense of smell to find the bombers, since wolves have amazing senses," Mayor Rose told us.