9

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

Standing behind the railing of the shipyard, Masahiro gazes towards the land of the Asahi Kingdom that is nearing as the Sun Kingdom's armada sail closer. He is currently preparing himself to face Emperor Izanami that is for sure will relentlessly try to stick to him like a leech later.

His session then interrupts by Jakob that stands beside him and look at the same scenery, "So, you're worried for her after all."

Jakob must think that Masahiro decides to dock for The Jade Prince's sake. But of course, that is not the only reason The Sun Emperor has in mind.

"...Not quite," Masahiro answers as a very small smirk appears on his lips, "A thought came into my mind. I feel like it's time to give a flick of worry to that old Izanami."

"A flick of worry?" Jakob echoes and tries to connect the string together with the current situation, "And you're... planning to use Lady Eri on this?"

"Yes," Masahiro confirms with a word, gazing towards the roof of Izanami's Residence that is visible from where they are before continuing where he left off, "He must be so excited and quickly runs from the capital to greet us. I cannot wait to see a glimpse of disappointment in his eyes."

"A glimpse of disappointment?" Jakob echoes again before asking further, still not understanding the intention, "What are your intention for doing this, Your Highness?"

The Sun Emperor takes a small pause before replying to the question with an ambiguous answer. The smirk that was hanging on his lips goes slightly wider, "To have an opening."

.

.

.

It was such a surprise for Eri. The news first came from Mai, who came back with a smile full of excitement and told they'll be on land soon. Of course, Eri doubted and was pessimistic that Masahiro will really be going to dock at the nearest port. But Eri was finally convinced when he saw land peeking from the horizon at the other side of the window of his bedroom and Mai rushed him to get changed.

And now here they are, going outside into the yard of the docking ship. They slowly and carefully walk to the landing of the bridge link between the ship and the land as Mai's gloved hands support his right elbow. When reach, they meet with The Emperor's entourage that has already waiting.

The Jade Prince quickly set his gaze downwards to avoid His Highness's stare. But with a body currently weak from sickness and both ankles still aching despite being in the middle of healing, he can't run away when Masahiro approach to stand in front of him.

There are so many people around. Aside from the servants and guards that are in abundance on both shipyard and the dock, there is a small group of Sun's prominent people behind The Emperor. But they all got ignored as Masahiro's attention is now fully on Eri.

"Greetings, Your Highness," Mai bows deeply to greet The Emperor as Eri continues to silently stare at the man with hate. But His stare doesn't seem to give any effect as Masahiro instead place a hand on his waist.

Eri doesn't have the energy to refuse when the ruthless Emperor pulls him away from Mai. He can't resist leaning on Masahiro's wide shoulder as nausea keeps hitting and headache continues to bang his head. He can't retaliate when The Ruler's arm fully cages his tiny waist and support his languid body that is now weak and thinner.

It is awful. If Eri has a choice and is healthy, he most likely won't be willing and refuse to be held by his assaulter. But with a body not complying and Jade's people's heads hanging on his obedience, Eri can't do anything but obey.