The Last Fight

The battle between the heroes and the league of villains was getting quite intense as the city was suffering massive casualties with so many battles happening at once. But out of all the battles that were taking place in the city, there was one that was the most catastrophic and that was Deku and Shigaraki. The fight between these two was so intense that each blow they exchanged was so strong that it shook the buildings in the city, but that was just half of what they did. With them using 100% of their quirks, many of the heroes and villains knew if they stayed there in the city for any longer then they'll most likely end up buried underneath rubble from a falling building. So many of the pro heroes and villains begin fleeing, but a few of both sides stay behind so they could support the one they call friend as they fought their enemy head on.

~Deku~

"SHIGARAKI!"

As Deku yells that out, he launches himself straight towards Shigaraki and throws a fully charged up punch at him, but as soon as his punch connected, Shigaraki blocked it with one of his quirks that made him able to make multiple hands which he used as a shield.

~Shigaraki~

"Did you forget?, That's not going to have any effect on me!"

Shigaraki uses his shield of hand to bash Deku away. From doing so Deku goes flying into a building and comes out the other end. As he was flying through the air he quickly used black whip to grab hold of a water tower which stopped him from going any further. After doing so, Deku looked on a head and saw Shigaraki burst out of the same building that Deku was launched into and out of. Seeing Shigaraki coming right towards him, Deku quickly took action by pulling onto the water tower with black whip, as Shigaraki got closer and closer, Deku pulled the tank of water off of its supports and used it to hit the left Shigaraki's body which sent him towards a building that he ends up slamming against, from that happening he soon falls to the ground, making a crater in his impact as he hit the ground. While laying there in the crater he began picking himself up, but as he did so he begin coughing up blood.

~Shigaraki~

"Damn it."

~Deku~

"Looks like you're not doing so well."

Hearing Deku say that, Shigaraki looks up and sees him floating down to the ground.

~Shigaraki~

"What do you care? We both know how all this is going to end after all."

~Deku~

"You may think that, but I have a different ending in mind?"

~Shigaraki~

"Well let's just see who's ending comes true!"

As the two looked at one another, they both began clinching their fists so they can continue their fight. But at that moment Shigaraki suddenly spotted his League over Deku's shoulder. From seeing that they are coming this way, Shigaraki came up with a twisted plan.

~Shigaraki~

"You know what?, I'm getting pretty tired."

~Deku~

"W-what?"

~Shigaraki~

"But I know if I try to escape you're going to end up coming after me of course. So let's change your focus on something else."

Shigaraki says that as he begins lifting his right arm and placing the palm of his hand against the building he was next to, which suddenly begins cracking from below. But as the cracks formed on that building it begin spreading to other buildings connected to the one Shigaraki is touching. looking at the cracks form, Deku ends up looking behind him to see The League members towards them. Seeing them, Deku realized what Shigaraki meant by changing his focus on something else. From this realization, Deku looks right back at Shigaraki who is now smiling at Deku what his twisted plan is.

We Are Still HereOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara